Murderer!Katsuki x Reader(Au) - Heart Throb Killer

Bắt đầu từ đầu

That sounded more amazing than you displayed on your face, as right now you kind of wanted to have some time alone to yourself. As well as, being grateful you didn't have to share a room with a couple that more and likely wanted to get it on this weekend. Mina and Kiri would share a room most likely and Kaminari and Jirou as well.

That would only leave 4 separate rooms, as your shy pink cheeked friend hadn't told the little green bean how she'd felt yet. However, you'd encouraged her since the planning for this vacation started to find the right time to be alone and just go for it. Even if you were jealous of the romance around, you still wished her luck from the bottom of your heart.

Everyone parted after walking in to pick rooms, while you choose the closest one to the stairs on the second floor just because you wanted to explore. It was a nice bedroom anyway, a simple bed, couple of desks, a small black table in the middle of the two windows on the far left wall. Which gave you a peaceful view of the entire lake./.if you had someone to share with it would be very romantic.

Just as you were about to turn, out of the corner something blonde catches your eye. Turning back you step up to the window, only to gasp when you spot a man at the edge of the brush leading into the forest. For a brief second you register his unblinking bright red eyes and astute facial features.

The moment your skin starts to warm and your heart skips a beat you turn away hiding yourself behind the wall

The moment your skin starts to warm and your heart skips a beat you turn away hiding yourself behind the wall. One of your hands grips the area over your chest, shaking your head back and forth. After taking a small gulp of air you look again but he's completely gone, he must of walked into the forest.

A heavy sigh deflates from your lips as you cover your face and realize your heart is still thumping enthusiastically. You'd never felt so moved just by someone piercing gaze before, that you began wondering where he came from. There wasn't any other cabins by this lake, which made you think maybe he lived further in the woods or was camping.

Shaking your head again, you realize you need to get your mind out of the clouds. You came here to unwind, you assured to yourself with a silent nod. After changing your clothes for a simplistic red flower themed sundress, you decided to go walk along the lake. Part of you wanted to see how far it stretched and maybe if you could circle all the way around.

From the first step out into the hallway you heard mild murmurs of someone getting straight to business, and you'd only just arrived. At this point hearing sex noises from your bestie Mina was just par for the course, but it did make you pace down the stairs a little faster. Todoroki was looking at some the books in the living room when he heard you stepping towards the door.

"(Y/n), Where are you going?"

"A stroll around the lake for a little while, I'll be back soon." You turned and gripped the knob trying to escape before he had a chance to get closer, but he was by your side and volunteering to come with you like you were still together within a few seconds. Which had you frowning and softly turning him down, but he refused to take a hint.