S1 E4 : "Deer Hunters" (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

I looked around the library, trying to think of an excuse, but honestly I was hungry and getting something to eat would be nice, but I don't want to upset Justin or mom even.

"My parents are home, so I really can't do anything if that's what you're worried about."

I let out a breath and looked at him. "Let me ask my mom." I told him. "Yeah. Sure, you do that." He smiled as he started to pack up his things.

I quickly paged mom asking if I could spend the night with Brook instead of Tristan because I know she would've said no if it were a boy and she never needs to know.

She quickly paged back, "Sure. Do whatever is needed. I think Rory and I are gonna pull an all nighter here, so have fun."

"She said yes." I informed Tristan as I started to put some of my things away. "Cool. Let's go." He replied as he grabbed my last book and led us out of Chilton.

~~~

Once we made it back to his place we took a short break and got some food. His parents must be asleep or just don't care that he is home, because they haven't come down to see who is in the house yet, but at least he didn't have to explain to them why he brought a girl over.

When we finished eating he brought me up to the guest room. It was a big room that was styled nicely with a walking in closet and master bath.

"I'm just across the hall, but before we go to bed why don't we study just a bit more." He offered. "That would be great thanks." I replied as we took a seat on the bed and got to studying.

After a while we got more comfortable and laid down on the bed, facing the foot of the bed as he read off some questions.

I was getting most of them right by the end of the night. He asked me another question and I answered with a yawn, which made him yawn. "Correct." He spoke after yawning.

"I'm tired." I said as I rolled onto my back. "Yeah. I'm getting there myself." He revealed.

"What time is it?" I asked through another yawn. "1:24." He said as he looked at the clock on the wall.

"We should probably head to bed." I indicated. "Yeah. Probably." He noted as he slowly got up.

"I'll see you in the morning, Magdalene." He whispered. "Night blond boy." I added with a smile as he shut the door behind him.

I picked up all my notes, deciding that I would just quickly review them in the morning. I put them aside and got comfortable under the covers before sleep soon took over me.

~~~

"Good morning!" Tristan exclaimed rather loudly as he barged into the room. "Ugh. Go to hell." I said as I threw a pillow at him.

He caught it, "Not a morning person. Got it." He thought aloud. "Well we've got to get going if you want to take this test so, up and at 'em." He said as he pulled me up by the arms.

"Okay, okay. Just let me use the bathroom." I told him before swigging my legs off the bed and getting up.

"Meet me downstairs at the door. We'll get breakfast out." He instructed then left the room.

I quickly walked to the bathroom and tried my best to fix my make-up or at least what's left of it, as with my hair.

When I decided that I looked decent I grabbed my bag with all my notes and met Tristan by the door. "Ready?" He quizzed. "Yep." I answered as we walked out to his car.

~~~

We arrived at Chilton and went to our designated room. They assigned the room by last name today so Rory and I should have the same room, but she wasn't here yet.