"She's right Jimin, we shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement." Yoongi didn't want Jimin to think he was against him, he understood his doubts and concerns because to a certain extent he shared them but they also didn't have all the answers yet and until they did it wasn't fair on Y/N to be punished.

"So even you doubt me hyung?" Yoongi despised the way Jimin's voice lost that hardened edge, how he allowed himself to be vulnerable for a moment because when that happened his eyes filled with so much sadness it broke Yoongi.

And that was no easy thing to do.

"I would never doubt you Jimin, you know how much I respect every member of this team but we don't have all the answers yet and until we do it's not fair to Y/N for us to make rash judgements of her character."

The sadness in Jimin's eyes didn't last long, he despised displaying weakness of any kind.

"I see." He spat, eyes once again filled with anger as he took one last look at them both before storming out.

Yoongi sighs, shoulders slumped in defeat as he turns to Y/N.

"Jimin is an extremely passionate individual. I know it doesn't seem like it but there's so much more to him than what you've seen so far, he's just had a really messed up life and I'm fully aware that doesn't excuse his behaviour but he finds it difficult to trust people and those he cares about he can be extremely protective over. He doesn't like change, he doesn't like someone coming in and messing up his routine and I hear what you're saying....I know that you never asked for this and you're just as confused as we are but please try and be patient with him." Yoongi is tired and totally out of this element, he isn't the one who usually takes charge but with Namjoon currently resting due to his injuries and Jin locked up he doesn't really have much of a choice. "I agree with Jimin to a certain extent, I don't fully trust you and you can't blame us for that but what I will promise you is that I won't fully judge your character until I have all the answers."

"I guess I understand your reasons for not trusting me, until then all I can do is show you that I'm on your side." Y/N doesn't want to argue, at this point all she wants is answers and time to sit by herself for a moment and let everything that happened sink in because if she's totally honest with herself she's absolutely terrified.

Losing Jin, the pain she felt....how she reversed time to save his life and kill the hybrid instead.

The connection she felt with Jungkook, the names they both recalled...a moment from a past they never knew they had or was it all fabricated?

Then Taehyung....why did he suddenly shut her out like he did? The way he looked at her after what happened with Jungkook was so cold and so vastly different to the man she's known since they first met that it unnerved her.

Was it jealously?

Was it because of what happened with Jin?

Surely he wouldn't think less of her right?

"Hey, everything okay in here?" Jungkook stepped inside the conference room, eyes flitting between Yoongi who was leaning against the table and Y/N who was slumped in a seat adjacent. He reluctantly left just after the events of what happened when Yoongi asked him to take Namjoon and Hobi to their respective quarters to rest and recuperate before they met to discuss their next move, he didn't want to leave Y/N especially after what happened but he wasn't about to disobey Yoongi's orders.

"Everything is fine Guk, how are Namjoon and Hoseok doing?"

"They're good, just need to rest and then we'll be able to make our move." Jungkook didn't like the way Y/N didn't even lift her head to acknowledge him, she just stared at her hands.