𝟸𝟿 - 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

Comenzar desde el principio

   Tommy nods before opening his eyes and ripping another piece of the fabric off.

   I take the cloth from him and put the rubbing alcohol onto the fabric.

   "I'm sorry." I say hesitantly. Tommy looks at me with confusion.

   "What are you apologizing for exactly? There's a lot you could be saying that for."

   I sigh. "I'm sorry for today. I know you're still recovering."

   Tommy stares at me for a moment before he frowns.

   "Yeah, whatever. Is there anything else you'd like to apologize for while you're at it?"

   I think for a moment before shaking my head.

   "As much as you don't wanna hear this, I'm not sorry for anything else that I did. I did what seemed best at the time." Tommy grumbles at this.

   "But I know you're hurting right now. So I really mean it. I'm sorry for what happened today."

   Tommy just nodded at this and looked away. I then pressed the cloth against the wound and began to clean it.

   "What Wilbur said..." Tommy finally speaks up, breaking the silence.

   I hum, signaling him to continue. I look at the wound, satisfied, before throwing the fabric to the side with the others.

   "Well Y/N, Wilbur kinda has a thing for you."

   I grab out the needle and thread. "Yeah, I always kinda had a feeling."

   "What?!" Tommy practically shouts. I shoot him a glare and he quickly covers his mouth. We didn't want to be found by anyone. Apparently there was a search party out for us.

   "Well when we were younger he always wanted to be around me. He also always worried about me. He still does.." I laugh a bit. I put the thread through the eye of the needle and pull the thread through, cutting the string with my teeth.

   "And you never said anything about it?" Tommy questions. I shake my head.

   "I don't like him that way. I always considered you guys to be my brothers."

   I stab the needle through the skin and begin stitching the wound shut. When they pulled the arrow out they didn't do it properly, causing the skin to rip open more. That's why Wilbur needed stitches.

   "Oh. Will you ever tell Wilbur?" Tommy asks. I stop for a moment to think.

   "I was planning to at some point. But then Phil, Wilbur, and Techno left. I didn't get the chance." I say. I quickly finish stitching the cut and I put all the supplies away

   "Hmmm.. The Blade?" Tommy mutters under his breath. I look at him curiously.

   "Hey Tommy? Give me a big piece of that fabric. I'm gonna use it as a makeshift bandage." Tommy snaps out of his thoughts and nods. He rips off a long piece of the jacket and puts it in my hand.

   "Lift him up a bit for me, will you?" I ask. Tommy grabs both of Wilbur's shoulders and lifts him up. I begin wrapping the fabric around him tightly before tying the cloth.

   "Done!" I say with a smile, admiring my work. "I did well considering I barely had anything to work with."

   I lay backwards and sigh. The sun was beginning to set, so soon we would have to wake Wilbur up and find a place to stay.

   "You like those three, don't you?" Tommy suddenly asks.

   "Huh? What do you mean..?" I question him. He laughs.

   "Dream and his friends you idiot." I feel my eyes widen and my face grow warm.

   "I don't know what you're talking about Tommy.." I awkwardly laugh.

   "You're oblivious." He laughs a bit.

   We sat there in silence for a while, finally able to take a break for a moment. The sky was a striking orange color as the sun was setting. The moon was barely visible and a cold breeze began to set in

   "Thank you Y/N. For helping us I guess." Tommy says quietly.

   I laugh. "Of course."

   Tommy was silent for a moment before speaking up again.

   "You gave me an idea actually."

   I get up and look at Tommy, a curious look on my face. "What do you mean?"

   "I think we need Techno on our side. I'm gonna send him a letter."

_______________
1269 words, unedited

we're so close to 50k! thank you guys so much :]