𝟸𝟽 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐. . .

Start from the beginning

Wilbur looks sad as he watches Tommy celebrate. Why wasn't he happy, didn't he win?

"WE WON!!" Tommy exclaims jumping around and smiling.

"Wait- Wait please!" Wilbur attempts to shout over Tommy. He is unsuccessful.

"Tommy we won, BUT LISTEN!" Wilbur yells out, but Tommy ignores him and continues to celebrate.

"Listen, listen! Please, stop celebrating. Please!"

Tommy looks back at Wilbur. "WE DID IT! WE WON WILBUR!! WE ACTUALLY DID IT!"

"Tommy please, Tommy calm." Wilbur says grabbing Tommy's shoulders. Tommy looks at his brother with a confused expression. Wilbur faces the microphone once more.

"Two nights ago, when we had the endorsement ceremony... after the announcement of Schlatt2020 and Coconut2020." Wilbur begins. In the back, it seems that Schlatt has begun to laugh. Tommy looks at him worriedly.

"Quackity uhm- made a deal! He made a deal with the leader of Schlatt2020." Wilbur continues. Schlatt begins to laugh more. Tommy's face went from a look of worry to one of confusion.

"Quackity said that no matter what happens, Quackity would pool Swag2020 votes on with Schlatt2020 votes." Niki gasps at this and various audience member begin to mumble. Tommy looks back and forth at Schlatt and Quackity with a puzzled expression.

I froze. I knew exactly what Wilbur was trying to say.

Wilbur sighs and turns back towards the podium.

"Pog2020 got 45% of the popular vote! And the coalition government of Schlatt2020 and Swag2020 got 46% of the popular vote."

The blood from Tommy's face drains. He grows pale and a look of dread takes over him. His jaw drops as he frantically looks around at everyone. People from the crowd began to yell or cheer whilst Quackity and Schlatt started laughing.

"Meaning that tonight, ladies and gentlemen! On Tuesday the 22nd of of September 2020..."

Tommy didn't want to believe what he was hearing. All I could see in his eyes was panic and worry. I quickly looked away and towards Wilbur.

"Schlatt2020 has been inaugurated."

People in the audience started freaking out at this. Quackity joined Schlatt and began celebrating. George kept a stoic expression while Schlatt continued laughing.

Tommy was frozen where he stood, shocked. Wilbur turned towards his brother with a sad smile. Wilbur placed his hand Tommy's shoulder as a form of comfort.

"Mr. JSchlatt- I want to say it was an honor competing against you but I- please Schlatt step up to the podium and please deliver your speech." Wilbur stutters out.

Wilbur walks away and makes room for Schlatt at the podium.

Schlatt walks up and gives a low sinister chuckle. He glances over at Tommy who was still standing on the stage in disbelief. Wilbur has already left and he was now staring up at his brother.

"Tommy. Get off my podium." Schlatt says coldly. Tommy looks at him in terror before leaving the stage.

"Tommy we're citizens tonight. Just listen to Schlatt." Wilbur says with a sad smile once Tommy joins him.

They take a seat in the audience together. Niki and Fundy also joined them.

Schlatt taps the mic and leans into it. He grins.

"Well... that was pretty easy!" Schlatt and his fellow party members laugh in response to this.

"And you know what I said? The day that I got unbanned from the Dream SMP? And the day I said I was running? In an election that I won, by the way." He whispers the last bit. He stays silent for a moment before continuing.

"I said, 'Things are gonna change'. I looked every citizen of L'manberg in the eyes, and I said, 'You listen to me. This place'll be a lot different tomorrow'."

Schlatt grins menacingly at Tommy and Wilbur, his intimidating red eyes glare into their gaze. Seeing Schlatt on that podium hurt them. Schlatt couldn't care one bit.

"Let's start making it happen." Schlatt laughs a bit as he breaks his stare, turning his attention towards everyone in the crowd. Some seemed excited while a few seemed frightened.

"Wilbur- Wil are you sure I-" Tommy stutters. He was at a loss for words.

"My first decree, as the President of L'manberg. THE EMPEROR of this GREAT country!"

"YESSIR!" Quackity shouts out, laughing.

"Wilbur surely not- Wil I'm.."

Tommy stares at Wilbur, hoping for any good news. Wilbur just looks at his brother and shakes his head.

"IS TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNIT!"

"NO!" Niki cries out. People in the crowd began to shout out random things. Wilbur's eyes widen in fear and Tommy begins to shake his head in disbelief.

"YES BABY!" Quackity smiles at Wilbur and Tommy.

"GET EM OUTTA HERE!" Schlatt laughs manically. He grasps the podium aggressively; his expression striking fear into me. I quickly snapped my head towards the crowd.

A few audience members pull out weapons and aim them at Tommy and Wilbur. They looked at each other unsure what to do.

   And before Punz could pull the trigger of the crossbow right into Wilbur's head, everything stopped.

Time had frozen and everything stood still. I looked around with confusion.

[Well... seems we have a little predicament here! I think it's that time again.]

   The voice startles me and I jump a bit.

"What..? What are you talking about?"

[Just watch.]

Hello <USER>!

POLL ACTIVATED!

____________

Time to decide what YOU want to do next!

LOADING CHOICES. . .

LOAD COMPLETE!

OPTION A) Help Tommy and Wilbur ESCAPE.

OPTION B) Help the audience SHOOT at them.

____________

[You have three days from the moment this chapter drops to decide!]

[Whatever has the most individual votes will be chosen.]

[This choice is very important. This can affect your relationships with future characters.]

[Good luck! I hope you choose the best option.]

_______________
2098 words, unedited