[Simon's Live ended...]

Hi! My name is Simon and I am an actor. Yes, you heard it right, though I'm still new in the industry. Why did I choose to become an actor? Easy, I wanted to earn money. I want to be rich and being an actor can help me gain what I want.

Tears? That's no sweat at all. I can shed tears in all emotions:

Happy Simon: Whahahahahahahaha! *laughing so hard while holding his stomach

See? There are tears. How about "angry"?

Angry Simon: You! Go to liar hell!!! *shouting at the top of his lungs with bulging eyes

See? See? *pointing to that crystal liquid falling from the corner of his eyes, It's tears. I may be a rookie or newbie whatever you call it but I know I can act.

Celebrity crush? Hahaha is that even a thing? That's just a hindrance. I better focus on getting rich than to love and get hurt. I'm not bitter or against it, I just want to be realistic. NO LOVE 'TIL I REACH MY DREAM OF BECOMING RICH.

~~~~~

"Am I not enough? Am I not enough?!!! Of all the people, why him? He's my best friend! You should have broken up with me or at least tell it straight to my face!

James bawls his eyes out while talking to Laura. He's looking straight at her crescent shape eyes while thinking how did he end up giving all his love to her. Why did he not leave for himself?

"CUT!" shouts the director, "Very good Simon, you acted the scene well."

"Thank you Direk, you guided me well." He grins from ear to ear and quickly receives the water from his assistant.

"Okay! Let's stop at this scene for now. Please be here by 3:30 AM for scenario 37 "

"Yes, Direk."

Simon tale a deep breath after the exhausting day. After this he will prepare for his Livestream, this is his promise to his fans. He will do Livestreams twice a month so even if he is worn out he can't back out from his words.

[Simon is live...]

@userbeauty: owemji!!! Simon gege...

@pentaBLUE: Simon is getting handsome every day!

@mouseberry: WHAT???? Am I seeing an angel?

@manilame: I love you, Simon!

Simon: Hello! How are you guys? Oh! 15,000 viewers? Did you miss me that much? Hahahahaha

@simonIsLayp: We miss you so much, Simon...

@mouseberry: We've been waiting for baobei uwu

@facelessyou: Simon is the best!

Simon: So, I'm done with my shoot just now guys. As you can see I'm still here in the dressing room in my costume. This is going to be a quick live, just want to say to everyone that stay safe and stay awesome. Don-

Simon stops talking seeing the comment section.

[Hanz watched the live...]

@userbeauty: Hanz? As in Hanz Zhang?

@miraclecell: Hanz? He's watching Simon's live? UWUUUUUU

@pentaBLUE: Huh?! Hanz and Simon in one screen, please...

@delulume: weeyyyytt! why am I excited?

@weeehhhhh?: They know each other? I'm not informed!

Simon: Hi! Hanz, thank you for watching. If it's okay you can join my live. Let's have a chat.

[*Hanz request to join live]

[*Simon approved your request to join live]

Hanz appeared on the screen with his face so focused.

@delulume: Omg! OMG! Hanz and Simon on one screen!!!!

@weeehhhhh?: Is this real???? Sheyt! this is too sweet for my heart

@mannerless: Wait, Hanz! Why are you looking at Simon like that??

Simon: Hi bro! what's up?

Hanz: ...........................

Simon: Uhhhhh. Can you hear me?

Hanz: ........................

Simon: I think there's something wrong with your connection.

Hanz: I... I think there's something... wro-wrong with me.

Simon: huh? *showed his confused face

Hanz: Don't you love me anymore, my little puppy? Why did you break up with me? What did i... what did I do wrong to deserve this pain? *for a minute all that can be heard is Hanz sobbing.

Simon was dumbfounded with what Hanz is saying, why is he saying this on a Livestream? WHYYYYYY??????

@avonuser: BREAK???!!!! WERE THEY TOGETHER?

@fakyou100x: this is a headline!

@1000000: I'm not informed What is this??????

@withmeplease: Wow! Hanz crying is too painful! Huhuhu what happen, Simon? Why did you break up?

@huwatthe: seriously? Hanz and Simon? In a relationship???

[Simon's live ended.]