Prologue+Characters

Hey guys, I am back with my new story, hope you'll support it just like my other books.If you're a new reader, do give my other books a read too, and you'll enjoy this book more if you have read 'The Substitute Bride'. This chapter may not be too interesting since I am just reintroducing everyone in the Ahuja household, but it is crucial to the story, so please bear with me. Dive in!!

PS- The image above is of the Ahuja family, its too huge so this should help.

A story of Mira Ahuja and Kabir Rathore. Two people who couldn't stand the presence of one another. A misunderstanding while they studied Law at Cambridge, and a few petty arguments were the basis for their hatred.

Fate pushes them together one more time, can they fix things or are they too stubborn? What happens if the cause of their misunderstandings returns, this time to take them down permanently? What will happen with all this chaos surrounding them?

Read on to find out!

It is a sequel to The Substitute Bride, however it can be read as a stand alone book too, so for those of you who enjoyed The Substitute Bride, hang on tight, the story is not over yet.

-------------------

Mira POV

'Get up quickly Mira, or you're gonna be late for work today' Mumma yelled at me. I groaned and covered my ears with my pillow ignoring her. Goodness, why do mornings have to come. Can't I sleep just a little more. I love you dear bed, I thought just as I heard the door open. I peeked up to see my papa, the great Siddarth Ahuja, but to me he was just a loving dad who would choose his family over anything in the world. I am now 27 but to him I am still his little princess, I just love him more then anyone. Don't get me wrong, I love my mumma alot, but I am just a daddy's girl. 

People often tell me that I am his copy, I know to people that may seem like they don't have any unique quality, but for me when people say that, it makes me feel proud. I looked at him lazily as he sat on the bed. I put my head in his lap as I closed my eyes once again. He kept caressing my hair. 

'Princess if you don't get up now your mumma is going to blast, she got up on the wrong side of bed today' he told me. I groaned but opened my eyes knowing that it was better to lose a little sleep rather then getting shouted at by mumma. Dad chuckled at my state as he got out of the room. I yawned and stretched walking to the washroom. I quickly got ready and headed down.

 I heard several good mornings as I walked into the dining room. I live in a joint family, so it is a huge family. There are 13 people living in the house, so it is always a noisy, full house.

 My family consists of my consists of my grandparents, Aryan and Priya Ahuja. They are old, but more fit and modern then any of us. My parents, Siddarth and Kritika Ahuja, my papa is a famous business man and my mumma is a very sucessful lawyer. She was the one that inspired me to study law. Then my chachu chachi, Dhruv and Disha Ahuja, they are the kindest and sweetest people ever. They always pampered me a lot. 

Then I have a younger brother, Mihir Ahuja, he is the most annoying human being to grace the Earth, but also the most supportive and selfless person I know. He is doing his MBA and he works at the office along with that to gain experience and learn. I have 2 other brothers, I never thought of them as cousins as we grew up together, they are Dhruv chachu's sons, Rahul and Rohit bhai. Both of them got married to Arya and Advika bhabhi respectively. Rahul bhai has a daughter, she is the the cutest baby ever, they named her Riddhi. 

Oh and Dhruv chachu has one more child, Ruhi di. But she got married last year so she no longer stays here. But anyways back to the story, now that I have introduced everyone. I got to the table and settled down. I quickly gobbled down my breakfast while listening to mumma lecture me about the benefits and reasons for waking up early. I guess I get the trait of persistence from her.