I jobbed my hands and started observing her every moment when she is nearing me with those innocent puppy eyes.

If this situation replaced in my past when I am happy living with Sophy. I am sure that I will back her to the wall and get my way with her till those puppy eyes seek for a deep sleep.

" I finished the design you wished to have done by this afternoon. I am here to hand this and I'm sure that there won't be any mistakes, sir " she said by fronting her hand handing me the paper sheets.

I still kept my hands in my pocket and " I think, I can have this design to be explained in my cabin. I am feeling some staring stabs to my back right now " I said and turned my head to Suzie who promised herself not mind her business at all.

She then downed her head to her monitor and Sophia followed me into my cabin. I took off my hands when she closed the door behind her.

" Before what you are going to explain... can I get a coffee with light sugar! " I asked her by leaning my ass to the huge mahogany table of mine.

She had a great swim in my eyes for few seconds and slowly made her way to the table that was at the corner siding the office bar after dropping the papers on the table in the way to the corner.

Her not so slim figure perfectly fitted in my eyes. Her skinny jeans gave a flawless size to her ass. Her fingers lingered on the table waiting for the cup to fill with the essential, those once ran in my hair in so alluring way. She dropped the sugar units into it. Will her lips still taste like the mint and sweet. She made her way towards me and signed me take the cup.

I took a sip of the coffee and lifted my gaze to her.

" Did I mentioned light sugar! " I asked her.

" Yes, but I did it fine, sir " she replied.

" I don't accommodate, Miss. Sophia Johnson " I said.

She looked at me in dismay and in anger almost at the end.

" That- " her efforts to speak up went to vain.

" Just have a sip. You will be sorry to me " I said in challenging tone.

She blinked her eyes and took hold of the cup. She sup it hesitantly.

" Sorry, sir " she apologized with her head down.

" Get me one more coffee with as I mentioned " I said and took the cup from her.

She had a look from me to the cup and turned back to prepare another one. I continued having my coffee which was tasted by her before few seconds. After a long time, she prepared a coffee for me.

PERFECT.

she came back with another cup and this time it was perfect.

" Shall we start! " I asked her. She nodded her head and walked to the round table which is to the wall having a screen fitted to the wall.

I took my seat where Sophia tucked her hair strand behind her ear.

She started explaining one by one and god knows, I am not at all paying any attention to that. I am just perceiving her.

The movement of her lips made me hard after minutes hand hit the next minute. My body started heating having her this close to me. If she continues any further I can't guarantee my ass to stay on the chair.

" That's all, sir " she said and I nodded.

She excused herself and I agreed.

The whole day passed in a snap.