ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 48

*RUMBLEE* *RUMBLE*

"Gabi what' going on?!" I yelled through the loud rumbling. "I Don't know!" She yelled back. I looked up to see humongous colossal like titans.

"WHAT IS THIS!?" I screamed. Then I saw a skeletal like creature start to form in front of us. I felt myself slowly passing out again.

'No please stay awake' I thought. "Y/N! HEY!" Gabi yelled as I drift off to sleep.

*FLASH*

I felt sand under me as I look up and around the area. "A-Again!?" I said standing up weakly. I began falling again but then someone caught me.

"Ymir?" I said as she laid me down. "What did you do?" I asked. "The rumbling has started your with Gabi and she's carrying you so your fine" Ymir said.

"WHAT!?" I yelled. "Do you not remember the message Eren sent to the subjects of Ymir?" Ymir asked. I thought about it then remembered.

"Did you give him access to the founder?" I asked. "Yes" Ymir said. "BUT ALL THESE PEOPLE WILL DIE!" I yelled.

"You'll understand soon Y/n" Ymir said. "NO WAIT LET ME TALK TO EREN PLEASE!" I yelled.

"I...I can't do that I'm sorry" Ymir said putting her hand on my head.

*FLASH*

I looked around to see Eren's figure ahead. "EREN!" I yelled running towards him. "HEY! TURN AROUND!" I yelled. 

"EREN!" I yelled. He turned around and moved to the side so I could see that Ymir was there with him. 

"PLEASE LETS TALK!" I yelled. They just stood there and stared at me. "Y/n I told you that you couldn't talk to Eren" Ymir said.

"COME ON THINK ABOUT THIS YMIR WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled. "Y/n this is for your own good" Ymir said raising her hand.

A tornado of sand began forming around me. "NO!" I screamed. I huddled down covering my eyes. "YMIR!" I yelled.

*FLASH*

"WAIT NO!" I screamed. "Y-Y/n! you're awake!" Gabi said smiling. "What where am I?" I asked sitting up.

"Y/n!" I heard people yell. I look over to see Armin and Mikasa. I quickly get up and run over to them.

"E-Eren's got access to the founder it's my fault" I said. "What are you talking about?" Mikasa said.

"I freed Ymir but she gave Eren access to the founder after! I didn't think she would all she told me was to trust her but I don't know! she wouldn't let me talk to Eren either! " I said.

"Y/n It's not your fault" Armin said. "What ever decision you made was out of pure instinct" Mikasa said.

"Y/n!" I turned around to see Sasha. "AH! I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" Sasha cried hugging me. "I'm fine of course I'm immortal!" I said.

"Eh!?" Sasha said. "Oh um because I never die!" I said. "Oh right!" Sasha said. "But about that Connie he's going to feed Falco to his mother so I want to com to to top him!" Sasha said.

"F-Falco is alive?" I said. "Yes you didn't know?" Mikasa asked. "No I passed out after I shot Eren's head off" I said then immediately covered my mouth.

"That was you?!" Everyone yelled. "Well um actually I was um I- yeah I got nothin" I said. "Well Y/n congratulations you got mad!" Gabi said patting my back.

"Oh yeah" I said. "I guess being mad made me a good shooter?" I said. "I'm better though" Gabi said. "No I got a direct shot to in his nape I'm 100 percent better" I said.

"It like grazed him" Gabi said rolling her eyes. "His head came off!" I said. "I'll do better than you you'll see!" Gabi said.

"Are you guys seriously arguing over this" Armin said raising his eyebrow. "I'm seriously concerned about your mental health" Armin said.

"It's really not my fault I mean I saw so many people die over the years" I said. "About that if we don't get Falco he will be next" Gabi said.

"What why!?" I asked. "Connie took him we think he's gonna feed Falco to Connie's mother." Armin said.

"But why Falco?" I asked. "Well he inherited the Jaw titan" Mikasa said. "I need to stop passing out!" I said.

"We're going to get him well Me and Gabi are" Armin said. "I want to come too" I said. "I already said I wanted to" Sasha said narrowing her eyes at Armin.

"And don't try to talk me out of it me and Connie are like twins so he trusts me the most" Sasha said. "Yeah that's true but Y/n" Armin said.

"Please le me come I um really want and um.." I said. "And you love Falco" Mikasa said. "AAH! STOP DON'T DO THAT!" I yelled blushing and waving my hands around.

"HOW'D YOU KNOW!?" I asked. "You literally almost made it so obvious your behavior said it all" Armin said face palming. "IT WAS THAT NOTICABLE OH MY THIS IS SO EMBARRASING!" I yelled.

"I knew it!" Gabi yelled. "YOU ALL ARE HORRIBLE WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING SOONER!" I yelled. "It was nice to see you so differently" Mikasa said.

"Ugh stop! This is so embarrassing I suck at hiding things!" I said blushing. "Except your emotions well I mean not all of them but anger yes" Sasha said.

"Oh you're right I'm pretty angry right now" I said. "I'm not looking at Gabi because she has a gun and I have the urge to shoot Connie!" I said smiling brightly.

Everyone stared at me in shock. "Um Niccolo hide all the guns for now!" Sasha yelled. "What why?" Niccolo asked. "Just do it" Sasha said. Niccolo shrugged and started hiding them.

"Y/n you need help" Mikasa said. "I-I do?" I asked. "Yes" Armin said nodding. "Should I show my anger instead?" I asked.

"Is it really bad?" Sasha asked. "I don't know!? what do you think!?" I said sarcastically. "Um I'm not sure" Sasha said. "Yeah you're intuitiveness is still absolute shi-" Armin covered my mouth.

I licked his hand and bit him forcing him to let me go. "Payback for what you did 4 years ago" I said. "You're still mad about that?" Armin said holding his hand as steam emitted from it.

"Yes and just so you know you look and sound like every single blond girl we meet ArMeeN" I said narrowing my eyes at him. "Oh my god she's a menace to society" Sasha said.

"Y/n please stop" Mikasa said. I turned to her. "You you're..... um well..... TOO PERFECT!" I yelled. "Thank you?" Mikasa said.

"Demon child" Armin said eyes wide. "You're everyone's dream girl" I said glaring at him. He sighed. "Be mute again" He said.

"Be burnt again" I said. He stared at me shocked. I lifter my finger and released a shot of pink fire in the air.

"Hell fire" I said smiling. "I've been waiting to use this" Armin said taking something out of his pocket. I rose my eybrow.

"A muzzle" Armin said glaring and holding it up. I shook my head. "NO WAIT!" I yelled

"Armin that's not necessary........  yet" Mikasa said. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"We have to go now though it'll be too late to save Falco soon" Armin said. I nodded

"I'll get the horses ready" Sasha yelled running to get them.

We got on the horses after they were ready and said our goodbyes because it was time to get Falco!

______________________________________________________________________________

ELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Stay tuned for the next one coming out soon! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!