ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9

I woke up and looked around. 'I must be dreaming again' I thought as I got up and walked out of the house I had woken up in.

I went the town and looked for Ymir again today I was going to take Ymir back to my houe I'll make sure we don't get caught.

I look for a while till I see a girl with blond hair. I ran up to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and looked to see who it was. As soon as she saw it was me she hugged me. I looked around for guards then I took her back to the house.

I take out my book and rip out a piece of paper and get a pencil then hand it to her. "I have to tell you something Y/n" she writes then hands it to me. "What is it?" I write then hand it to her.

She began to write down something but I'm not sure what it is. I just hope It's not too bad. She hands it to me so I begin reading.

My eyes widen after every sentence I read. After I was done reading it I handed it back then began t think about what I just read. She wrote down everything about me. My whole life starting from the fall of Shiganshina to about a few days ago on one paper.

"How do you know this?" I wrote down. She read it then wrote "I've basically watched your whole life I've watched over you for a long time" she wrote. "but why tell me now" I wrote.

"I needed to wait till the time was right" she wrote. "I can see your memories but It's hard to tell sometimes" she wrote. "I can tell you when I come back Instead" I wrote down. "Okay thank you" she wrote.

We lay down for a while till I feel myself start to drift off. Then fall asleep.

_

-

-

-

-

I wake up slowly to hear clopping. I look down and see I'm on a horse. "Tch your finally awake brat".

"GAH!" "My thongue!" a man with an undercut said. "See what happen when you brag all the time" a ginger haired girl said.

'How long was I asleep' I thought as we arrived a huge House. 'that looks like Carole and James house.' I thought.

"Blathering like that on a horse of course you're going to bite you tongue!" the ginger haired girl said. "I was just making a good first impression, That rookie was quaking in his boots!" the man with an undercut said.

"I think he was just surprised at what a fool you are Oluo" the ginger haired girl said. 'So his name is Oluo he's mean I don't like him that much.' I thought.

You know you never used to talk like this, If this is an attempt to try and imitate captain Levi just stop it, I mean you have absolutely nothing in common with him" the ginger haired girl said. "What're you trying to rein in me Petra? If you're trying to be my wife there are a couple steps you skipped" Oluo said. 'So her name is Petra she seems pretty nice' I thought.

We walk up to the front f the house. 'It looks super run down' I thought.

"It hasn't been used in years, so it's kind of fallen to despair" the blonde man with a ponytail said. "That's a major problem... Fix it up immediately" Levi said.

-

*Mini time skip*

Everyone is cleaning but I'm pretty dirty myself so I had to stay downstairs. The good thing is Levi gave me my bag back so now I can write my dream about Ymir and then draw.

After I was done with writing about my dream. I started drawing the girls with the arms of freedom sign above them unconsciously. I honestly had no idea what I wanted to draw I just needed something to take my mind off of all the death around me.