ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 25

We sat down at the table for the meeting. "So what's going on?" Eren asked. "Pastor Nick died" Hange said.

'That weird priest guy?' I thought. "We think the church wanted to get Nick for talking to the scouts so I hid him in the barrack I didn't think they would kill him" Hange said. "This is my fault I should've been careful"

"Do you think they tortured him to get answers?" Armin asked. "Maybe" Levi said. "The government probably think we don't know anything about Historia and the Reiss family... unless they're planning something" 

Then the door opened to reveal a girl with red hair. "I Have a message from Commander Erwin to Captain Levi!"  She said holding out a letter.

He took the letter and read it. "We have to go get your gear ready" Levi said. 'Um what?' I thought.

"We can't stay her make it look like we were never here" Levi said. 'What's going on?' I thought.

*TIMESKIP*

I stayed close to Sasha as the sky became darker and darker. "That was close who knows what would've happened if they caught us." Connie said.

"How did Erwin know they were coming" Armin asked. "The government sent out new orders" Levi said. "They want u to turn Eren, Historia and Y/n in"

I growled and narrowed my eyes at the ground. "We can't just stay some where like we were before they're not sitting around they're looking for them" Levi said.

"We'll move them to Trost" "But that's where Pastor Nick got murdered" Moblit said. "Heading back to the interior would be worse with Trost in panic we could easily slip in" Levi said.

Hange I need to borrow some of your squad mates" Levi said. "Um Alright" Hange said. "Alright lets go"

I felt shivers g down my spine as I felt an odd aura nearby. I tried to ignore it and went with everyone else.

*TIMESKIP*

We headed into Trost district in the crowd of people. "Why are there so many flags around?" Connie asked. "It's the kings anniversary!" Armin said.

I felt shivers go up my spine again. 'Somethings wrong' I thought. I look over to see two men approaching us.

"Hey why is captain Levi here?" One of the men say. "What're you doing in a town like this" the man asks.

I felt rumbling under my feet. 'What is that' I thought. "HEY WATCH OUT!" Levi yelled. I look over to see a carriage headed for us.

I get pulled by some one as Armin and Jean get snatched into the carriage.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"How come Jean is always my body double he looks nothing like me with that Horse face" Eren said.

I hummed. "You know what I was actually pretty surprised to find out you and Eren were related I mean-" Historia was cut off. "No" Eren huffed.

I silently laughed as Historia gently petted my head. I felt shivers go down my spine as I smelled someone else nearby.

I looked out the window to see who it was. "Hey is she okay" Historia asked Eren. I squinted my eyes as I saw someone zipping towards us on odm gear.