ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 37

"Oh are you alright?" I rubbed my head as the I was helped up. "I'm sorry I should've been paying attention" I said.

I looked up to see a woman with dark hair tied up in a low bun. "Come on sweetie your skirt is dirty" She said ushering me to the stage.

We entered an area in the back of the stage with a bunch of clothes. She picked out a dress and gave it to me.

"What no! I couldn't!" I said. "No I insist" She said. She brought me to a privacy screen where I could change.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you my name it's Lara Tybur" Lara said. "So what's your name" The lady asked. "It's Carole!" I said. "Oh Carole.... I had a sister named that" the lady said.

"What happened to her" I asked. "My brother Will is going to explain during the show" Lara said. "It's almost time you can stay with me for it" Lara said. "Oh um are you sure I don't want to intrude" I said.

"No it's fine come on let's go quickly before the show starts" Ms. Lara said.

As we were gong to our seats Someone grabbed my hand. "Carole! Mr. Kruger wants to tell us something over there" Falco said pointing to the stairs leading to under the stage.

"I'm sorry Falco but I'm with Ms. Tybur right now I'll come over after the show okay" I said. "Aw okay" Falco said.

We went to the stands and we were so lucky because just as we got there it was starting. We sat down as we watched the curtains rise.

"I would like to tell you an old tale one that took place 100 years in the past" Willy said. "The eldian Empire took over the world with the power of the titans. Countless lives have been lost at the hands of the titans. Since the appearance of Eldian descendent Ymir and until now, studies have shown that the number of people who perished were are three times more than today's population. An unbelievable amount of people's cultures stolen and murdered because of the titans. The Eldian Empire's path of slaughter became humanity's history. And when the Eldian Empire ran out of enemies, they soon began slaughtering one another. The Great Titan War had begun. Families holding the eight Titans waged a bloody war. Using this to his advantage, one Marleyan sought victory. It was the hero, Helos. Thanks to his clever manipulations, the Eldian Empire was tricked into killing each other, one by one. By joining hands with the Tybur family, they forced the unbeatable King Fritz to flee and retreat to the island. However, though he fled to Paradis Island, his power still remained. Tens of millions of Titans await on the island to trample the world. To this day, the only reason we haven't been trampled is merely a fluke. Our scholars have no other explanation. To eliminate this threat, our motherland Marley sent four Titans to the island, but they were beaten back and only the Armored Titan returned. The darkest blot on humanity's history, the Eldian Empire, is alive and well."

"Is this really what happened?" I asked. "Yes we wouldn't lie about this" Lara said.

"Now then, the story I've told thus far is common knowledge. However, the truth is somewhat different. In passing down the War Hammer Titan, the Tybur family inherited its memories. I will now reveal the truths we learned for the first time ever. Some years ago, it was neither Helos nor the Tyburs who ended the Great Titan War. The one who ended the fighting and saved the world... was King Fritz. He anguished over the Eldian Empire's vicious history, tired from the endless infighting, and above all, he was pained by the endless oppression of Marley. When he inherited the Founding Titan, he schemed with the Tybur family and they fabricated a Marleyan hero"

". His name: Helos. The King moved as many Eldians as he could to the island and closed the gates. He claimed that if they were threatened, thousands of Titans would be unleashed as revenge. However, this was never his intention.King Fritz made a vow renouncing war so his ideology would be inherited. Because of this, Karl Fritz's ideology has been passed down, and the Titans have never left the island to attack. That is, the one keeping our world safe is the "vile" King of the walls... Karl Fritz, and his desire for peace."