ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 41

"Mikasa is Sasha still sick?" I asked. "Yeah she has a fever but she'll be okay so don't worry about it too much" Mikasa said.

"Okay" I said. "Y/n I want to talk to you about something" Mikasa said. "Um alright" I said.

She took me to her room where we could talk privately. "Y/n are you okay?" Mikasa asked. "Um yes?" I said.

"Alright fine then" Mikasa said. 'Is she getting suspicious?' I thought. "Can I see Eren today?" I asked.

"Yes but we need to make sure your healing correctly first" Mikasa said. "Okay" I said. Mikasa took me to Hange who check to see if I was healing and so she could change my bandages.

"Y/n it doesn't hurt right?" Hange asked. "It still hurts but not as much" I said. "That's good I'm glad you're not sick like Sasha" Hange said.

"Is that my fault" I said. "what?" Hange asked. "That Sasha is sick" I said. "She has a fever now and she's not doing well right I heard yo guys talking about it" I said.

"Y/n Sasha would be dead if you didn't step in and block her from getting shot it's not your fault Sasha will be okay alright" Hange said.

"Thank you Hange" I smiled. "Well were all done!" Hange said. "Yeah it's cleaner now" I said. "That's good it's what we need to keep doing so you don't get infected" Hange said.

"Anyways here is the keys to Eren's cell like I said last time don't lose them" Hange said handing me the keys. "Thank you I won't!" I said.

I walked out of the room and down the hall then I stop at the basement leading to Gabi and Falco's cell.

'Should I go? I said that I would' I thought. I walked down the stairs to the basement. 'I'll just be quick because I don't want to be late again' I thought.

I peeked to see and the guards were gone I knew they would come back soon though. "Gabi Falco!" I said.

"Y/n come here!" Gabi said. "I can't stay here for long I'm sorry guys" I said. Gabi and Falco exchanged glances.

"That's fine Y/n" Falco said. 'What's wrong with them?' I thought. "Y/n wait let me do your hair" Gabi said.

I sat down in front of the bars and let her do it. After she was done she smiled brightly. "Falco look at my masterpiece!" Gabi said.

"Her hair looks like yours" Falco said. "That's the point it looks good on her!" Gabi said. "Yeah it does" Falco said blushing.

"Gabi Falco I'll get you guys out of here as soon as I can and unharmed" I said. "We're already working on that you don't have to worry Y/n" Gabi said.

"Okay thank you guys" I said. I felt shivers go down my spine. "The guards are coming back!" I said.

"You should go before they see you"  Falco said. I nodded. "Ill come back!" I said running away.

I ran up the stairs. "What were you doing down there?" The guard asked. "Um I got lost I forgot that Eren was in the other basement" I said. "Alright be careful" The guard said.

I ran over to the basement Eren was in then ran down the stairs to the cell. "I'm not late!" I yelled.

I unlocked the cell door then closed it after I went in. I rose my eyebrow. "Eren?" I asked walking up to him.

He was sitting down on the end of the bed with his head down. 'Is he sleeping?' I thought. "Eren" I said kneeling down in front of him.

"Erieee" I said poking his forehead. "He really is sleeping" I said. "I'll come back later" I said. I was about to leave until I felt someone grab my arm.

"You're late" Eren said. "No you were sleeping!" I said. I rose my eyebrow. "You stole my hairstyle" I said.

"It looks better on me" Eren said. "No" I said jumping onto the bed. "Did you go to meet those kids?" Eren asked.

"Um no" I lied. Eren narrowed his eyes at me. "Take off your shoe's you'll get the bed dirty" Eren said. "Can you take them off for me" I asked.

"No you can do it yourself" Eren said. "But I can't! my arm hurts so Mikasa and Armin do it for me!" I said. "Just try" Eren said.

I sat at the edge of the bed and tried to untie my laces. But when I tried my arm cramped. "Ow! cramp!" I said.

"Fine I'll do it" Eren said. Eren started to undo my laces. I opened my bag to see  a small piece of paper.

I unfolded it to and read it. "We have a plan to escape- Gabi and Falco😌" I read. I quickly set the paper in pink fire.

Then I put the small ashes it my bag. "Hey Eren why can't I see Falco" I asked. "Because he's an enemy" Eren said.

"B-but what if he wasn't I mean he- " I said. "Stop just don't go see him" Eren said. "But-" Eren dug his nails into my ankle.

"Ow!" I said. "E-Eren that hurts!". "Promise that you won't go to see them" Eren said. "E-Eren-" I said.

"Promise" Eren said squeezing my ankle tighter. "FINE!" I yelled. "You can't get your way by hurting others seek help" I muttered.

"I'm gonna pull your hair again" Eren said. "No!" I said. "My ankle hurts now!" I said.

"Sorry" Eren said. "Yeah don't do that again!" I said. "If you don't listen I will" Eren said. "No you won't" I said turning my eyes slitted.

"Calm down" Eren said patting my head. "Yeah whatever" I said. "Did anyone else come here yet?" I asked.

"Hange did" Eren said. "What did you talk about?" I asked. "Don't worry about it" Eren said. "Stop not that again!" I said.

"It's nothing you'll understand when your older" Eren said. I narrowed my eyes at the ground then gave him an evil smile.

I increased my size. "I'm older now!" I said. "Mentally too" Eren said. I glared at him then made my size normal again. (They gave her certain clothes that she can increase her size in without ripping them so don't worry lol!)

"Why are you so nice to everyone Y/n?" Eren asked. "I-I don't know I just don't like being mean or anything like that I don't want to make more enemies" I said.

"You're a good person that's why I don't want you to go see those kids" Eren said. "I don't want you to get hurt okay" Eren said patting my head.

"But you hurt me right?" I said. Eren furrowed his eyebrows. "It's not like that- well I mean I just care about you and don't want you to get yourself into something or a situation you can't get out of" Eren said.  "Oh okay" I said.

"Eren are you gonna try to escape?" I asked. "I don't know maybe" Eren said. "Where are you gonna go?" I asked.

"With the Floch and the Yeagerists" Eren said. "If you do be careful I don't want you to be hurt" I said.

"Thanks Y/n don't be like me okay" Eren said. "Yeah you're too mad all the time" I said. "No I'm not everyone's just annoying" Eren said.

"And I'm just worried about you guys" Eren said. "Me too I'm scared of what will happen with Marley" I said.

"Don't be I'll keep you safe Y/n just stay out of trouble" Eren said. "I will well I'm gonna go but I'll come back soon" I said.

"Mhm" Eren hummed. I walked out of the cell locking it behind me then walked up the stairs. "I'm gonna go to Mikasa now" I said.

"Y/n!" I heard someone whisper yell. I turn to see Gabi and Falco. "How did you guys escape?" I asked.

"Y/n come with us" Falco said. "We don't want to leave you here with these people come with us we can help you" Gabi said.

I looked around. 'I don't want them to be alone out here I'll go with them' I thought. "Alright I'm coming with you" I said.

"Let's go!" Gabi said grabbing my hand and running. 'I'm sorry Eren...'

________________________________________________________________________________
Ello guys! Y/n runs away with Falco and Gabi stay tuned for the next chapter until next time SEE YA!😈