Chapter 4: Fish Folks

Start from the beginning

After some time, both were now outside with Marie sticking close to Y/n as the girl was now wearing casual clothes instead of her maid dress, though her hoodie seems to be Y/n's which he latter didn't have a problem with.

Both were now riding on a tram.

Y/n: So, what do you wanna eat at? We could go on a restaurant? We could go to the market later.

Marie: That sounds like a good idea.

Y/n: Perfect! Finally I get to spend some money that I stol- I mean money that I earned! Yeah!

He chuckled nervously as Marie could only deadpans at him.

Marie: Y'know stealing is bad.

Y/n: Oh please, Marie they were bad guys. And bad guys deserve punishment!

Marie: Y-Yeah but what happens if they try to take revenge or something? It's just like you said, many people here are that bad, CORRUPTED in your own words, that they will resort to violence and murder especially when it comes to money!

She stated worried for his well being but it just made Y/n smile even wider.

Y/n: Oh don't worry Marie, I'll be fine and if I get hurt then I have you and Filia to help me!

He flashes her a cheeky smile making Marie sigh before smiling.

Marie: Okay but just be careful alright?

Y/n: You have my word.

They then ended up in Little Innsmouth where the Dagonians live in as they got off the tram and Y/n leads the way.

Marie: Little Innsmouth? Isn't this place where the Fish people lives in?

She asked having heard of stories about the place and have to say, she's impressed especially with the happy and positive atmosphere in the air around the place.

Y/n: Eyup! I heard that there's a Restaurant in here that serves good Chinese food! I think it was called Yu Wan's or something.

Marie: I see.

*Rumble...*

Once again, Marie's stomach growled in hunger making the said girl blush in embarrassment as Y/n could only laugh.

Y/n: It sounds like you're getting hungrier~ So let's hurry!

Marie: Tch jerk!

She pouted from being teased.

They made it to the restaurant as there both entered.

???: Welcome to Yu Wan's! Please take a seat and- Oh it's you!!

Y/n grew a look of surprise as he sees the waitress was none other than the cute Dagonian girl he had helped before as he smiled widely seeing her.

Y/n: Oh hey what do you know, nice to see you again cutie~

The fish girl hearing that blushes while Marie glares at Y/n and pinches him.

Y/n: Ow! Hey!

Maris: Do you always flirt with every girl you see?