20

POV

Two weeks before the first winter month. Myoui company became very busy lately because of their meetings not only in Korea but in other countries too. Mina told Jihyo to hold the meetings in other countries and she will be holding ones here. Chaeyoung was helping them too, yet he still have time to search for that BMB company, that he's been investigating over a week ago. Like what he always does he needs to be more careful because of what he knew about the freaking BMB company.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

One of my people told me that the BMB company was the most dangerous company in Korea. For sure no one wants to mess up with them, including their anonymous CEO but not for me anymore, well I guess he needs to hide more. I know that it's him, since college. I still remember our ridiculous meeting.

I was going to school that time, when I heard someone shouted from afar. Since the street was quiet I heard him, the guy shouted back at him. The next thing I saw was the guy is showering with his own blood, the guy who shouted first was the killer. I eavesdropped, so I saw how he killed him. I'm not panicking that time, it's like I'm just watching a action movie that the antagonist killed the protagonist of the story. As he bent down I saw his side profile. He's tall and skinny, has a pointed nose. At first you won't have any idea that he's lunatic because he has a innocent face yet has a horrible attitude. I think we're at the same age. He put the gun to on victim's hand, I already knew what he's going to do. He put the gun on the victim's hand to show the police men that it's a suicide not a crime. Oh yes I forgot the killer was wearing a gloves that time so there's no hints of his fingerprints. I think he already planned of killing the victim at the very first place. Then there was 2 men showed out of nowhere, they called him "boss" and the other man mention the BMB company which was so popular back then but the Myoui company beat them. So yeah that's how I met the lunatic CEO of BMB company. Maybe that's why he's not showing himself  because he killed a bunch of stupid people of him already.

Btw I'm here at the meeting room with the managers and of course the Ms. Ceo I keep on glancing at her when the reporter was explaining their reports. I can see in her face that she's not satisfied with them. Maybe she's expecting too much

"Is that all you've got?"

She said that made us all looked at her. She's wearing her cold face again.

Omo

"You're just wasting my time with that stupid report of yours"

"Can't you tell me new stuff ? I knew all of that already"

"Thank you for stating the obvious"

She then stand and leave us all dumbfounded. I immediately follow her from behind. She might turn her anger towards me, and that's what I don't want to happen.

She's hella scary

We immediately went back to her office. She slammed herself to her swivel chair then turning around.

She's making me dizzy from what she's doing

I cleared my throat to get her attention luckily I did. I gulped first before I spoke

"Ahmm want to cool down yourself?"

That's what I'm always saying when she's stressed because of work.

She nodded and I immediately stand and follow her in the parking lot.

We're always going to Kim's cafe whenever she's tired or to cool down.

It just took 25 minutes before we arrived. We immediately went inside and ordered our usual food.

"One ice Americano and strawberry cheesecake please"