18

POV

Since it's 11:35 am already, Chaeyoung bring Mina to her her/their favorite restaurant. Then he insisted Mina to get out of the car

"Why we're here?"

"You said earlier that you want to eat at your favorite restaurant right?"

"Ahhh yeah"

He really take that seriously? I just said that to break the silence between us*  Mina thought.

Then they went inside the restaurant, Chaeyoung opened the door for them. They seated near the cashier. The waiter immediately went to get their orders.

"One scallops pasta, 2 lemonade, one kimchi stew and grilled squid"

Chaeyoung nodded

"Okay then just wait for few minutes ma'am and sir"

Kang bowed then leave.

Mina is busy with her phone like Chaeyoung. No one didn't bother to talk. Then Chaeyoung's phone rang

"I'll just answer this"

Mina nodded and Chaeyoung stood up and headed outside, but not too far so that he can still see her and she can still see him. Mina looked where Chaeyoung is, he's a bit serious while talking through the phone.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

As I answer the call, it's my friend who I asked to find Jimin and his boss, she's telling me everything that he knew about them

"Ahh Jinja?"

: "Ne, for now that's only the informations that I got from them"

: "Don't worry Chaeng, I'll do my best to find those assholes"

"Better be, chingu this situation is serious as hell. This holds the company's and Ms. Myoui's reputation, arasso?"

: "Ms. Myoui huh!"

"Yahhh, instead of teasing me why don't you do your job to find them, I'm not paying you to just sit there and relax huh! Aishi!!!!"

: "Whoa, chill bro is the informations that I told isn't enough huh?"

"Exactly, what kind of informations you've said! It's pretty obvious"

"Can you hear yourself huh? You told me the informations that are pretty obvious like Jimin is a guy, he's the one who gave those people 20,000 won"

"Tell me who wouldn't be upset in that kind of shits?"

: "Yahhh I said relax, I swear the next time I'll call you, I'll tell who's his boss. Mark my words Son!"

"Better be, remember you getting paid for this job"

"If you can't do it just tell me and I'll be the one who will finish this kind of stuff"

: "Shhhhhh! all you need to do is relax, give this to me since it's been a while when I hold this kind of stuff"

"Arasso, bye chingu"

: "Yahh! Stop calling me chingu I have a name! Yeri   Y - E - R - I   yeri"

: "Arasso?"

"No"

"What ever, k bye"

Then i sighed heavily to release my stress, I calm myself first before going inside