13

POV

It's Sunday means they don't need to go to company, in short it's rest day for them.

•6:30 am•

Chaeyoung woke up early to have some jogging and exercise. He went outside to have a peaceful jogging inside the village.

In the other hand Mina is still sleeping so loud. She's like that when she's very tired. Out of nowhere she woke up.

MINA'S POV

It's first time to wake up early in my rest day. So I stretch my body first before I went to the bathroom.

I guess I'm really tired last night

I didn't even changed my working clothes

I think he carried me while I'm sleeping

I just hope I'm not sleeping that loud when he carried me if ever it's so embarrassing moment for me again!

I wear some of my comfy clothes. Then went downstairs, I saw some of our maids are cleaning

"Excuse me, where's Mr. Son?"

I asked our most trusted maid Ms. Shin, she's working at Myoui's for almost half of her life. She's already my parents maid before I came here in the world.

"Oh, he said he will take a peaceful jogging and exercise inside the village ma'am"

"Oh arasso"

Then I went to the living room to watch some movies since I touched the remote long time ago. I asked myself what don't I get some morning walk too.

I hurriedly went upstairs to wear my sports bra with my cream colored cardigan and fitted pants and white sneakers.

"I'll just have my morning walk Ms. Shin"

"Okay, take care ma'am"

POV

The sun is just coming out, so it's perfect for the morning walk. Mina walking peaceful, then starts to jog.

On the other hand Chaeyoung ran, he didn't jogged. He's on the court and playing basketball.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

After my jogging/running I went to the court luckily there was 2 balls in the ground. I get the black one, it's pretty heavily but I can still play with it.

I'll take this as my morning exercise for today

I said to myself before I shoot the ball, it was three points.

I thought I'm not good at it already, maybe not

Then shoot the ball again.

Sweats are dripping down to my face and my sando was now wet because of it. Thank goodness I wore sando and shorts with sneakers.

I keep on shooting, not minding my tiredness, since I take this as my exercise.

MINA'S POV

I'm not jogging anymore, I just decided to walk since I felt my knees are getting tired already. I wonder where's Mr. Dumb

Then I heard someone's dribbling, I decided to go in the court since I think some people are playing there. But surprisingly I saw only one person, it's Mr. Dumb. He's sweating so hard, his sando is now wet. I decided to go in the court.

"Yahhh!"

I said which made him looked where the voice cam from

"Good morning Ms. Myoui"