Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?

Start from the beginning

Plutia: But, but, but... You were both being meanies... Grrrr!

Plutia: Panthy I would never hurt you.

Pantheon stops shivering after Plutia reassured him.

Noire: It's seriously bad for my heart if you change forms over every little conversation... All that aside. I can't let my guard down when it comes to Lowee.

Noire: Countless immigrant applications arrive each day, and the Seven Sages are supposedly causing problems...

Plutia: Hmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder about our nation... We're by Lowee too, right...?

Neptune: I dunno. Histy does the map stuff. And all the other stuff.

Noire: ...You drew the shortest straw in the whole world, Histoire...

Tenth Brother POV Wanderers Cave

Tenth Brother: Where could he be, he is the highest on the list of Jedi to kill, even above Yoda.

Eleventh Sister: We need to kill whoever we find.

The Tenth Brother hears some voices.

Tenth Brother: What's that? Maybe today I'll have a good days hunt.

Eleventh Sister: You mean we right?!

Tenth Brother: Yes we.

The Tenth Brother sees Pantheon and the three CPU's.

Tenth Brother: You fight the three CPUs and I will kill Pantheon as he seems weak.

Eleventh Sister: Alright but I get to kill the next two Jedi.

Tenth Brother: Fine you can kill the next two.

Neptune POV Wanderers Cave.

A spinning lightsaber is about to hit Plutia but Pantheon force pushes her out of the way.

Pantheon: Neptune you need to put me down now!

Neptune: But your supposed to be resting.

Plutia: Panthy why did you push me? Oooh that's why.

Eleventh Sister: Hahaha a good days hunt! I can kill three CPUs! What a treat!

Tenth Brother: Remember what I said Eleventh Sister.

Eleventh Sister: Alright go ahead kill Pantheon.

Eleventh Sister force pulls Pantheon and throws him to the Tenth Brother.

Neptune: Nooo!

Noire: Pantheon! Are you okay?

Plutia: Panthy?!

Eleventh Sister: Inquisitor Troopers, Block them from getting to Pantheon!

The Inquisitor troopers start to fill the cave and block anyway from getting to Pantheon.

Plutia: You are soo mean to Panthy... You make me mad... *Transforms into HDD*

Neptune: I will save you my defenseless prince! *Transforms into HDD*

Noire: Why?! You keep trying to kill him! I wont let you! *Transforms into HDD*

Iris Heart: It seems you all have been naughty. You will all be punished! *She starts whipping the inquisitor troopers*

Purple Heart: I will not allow you to take what is dear to us! *Starts cutting down Inquisitor troopers*

Black Heart: You will not harm Pantheon! *Starts to slash at the Eleventh Sister*