-

The next day I decided to take her out for dinner with some of my business associates at one of my restaurants. I had clearly explained on the ride there that I didn't want any 'funny business' from her side tonight, we had important matters to discuss and the whole night she was good, obeying my wish. Until the last hour that is. She seemed bored after a while and thought it was a good idea to tease the shit out of me.

I was sitting beside her, and her hand started playing with the zipper of my pants. I gave her a warning glare, she only looked up at me trough her eyelashes. I lifted her hand away and readjusted myself, trying to calm down my growing hard-on, without success.

After some time she instead took a hold of my hand and brought it between her thighs. My jaw clenched when I felt her soaking center. She wasn't wearing any fucking underwear. She guided my hand to rub her and her head rested on my shoulder. I couldn't find the strength to pull away.

When she whimpered in my ear I ripped my hand back. I wanted to fuck her, actually I wanted to destroy her. But not here. Not in front of these people.

When we finally got into the car to return to my house I took a hold of her throat and pulled her head closer.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I hissed.

She bit her lip.

"I just wanted you to touch me." Her low voice went straight to my cock. It was about to burst through my pants any time now.

I chuckled, but not a hint of humor in my voice.

"You just wait till we get home, kitten."

I started the car, and she had a slightly nervous expression on her beautiful face.

When we finally arrived I pulled her up the stairs and with a push forced her on the bed.

-

Ava

I gasped at his aggressive push and watched as he took off his clothes. He then ripped the dress off me, leaving me fully naked. He growled at the sight of my erect nipples.

"Sit up, give me your hands."

I listened and he used his tie to bind me to the bedframe. He pulled my ankles down, forcing me to lie down flat. He crawled on top of me and wrapped his hand around my throat, hard. My lips parted. He lowered his face to the side of my head.

"I want to destroy you until you're begging me to stop."

I whimpered when he with his other hand guided his cock to my soaked entrance. While staring into my eyes he shoved himself into me, way too hard. But I still felt pleasure.

"You think you can fucking tease me like that and not get punished? You know what your punishment is going to be?" He breathed above me.

"N-no."

"To take my cock every fucking way I tell you to." He gritted.

He pounded harder, pulling my knees over his shoulders. He fucked me deeper, harder and I screamed in pain and pleasure. He had never fucked me this aggressively.

"Such a whore for me, aren't you?" He grunted.

"Yes, daddy." I whimpered.

He thrusted harder, literally destroying me.

"Who do you belong to, who owns this fucking cunt?"

I moaned louder at his words.

"You, only you."

He swore under his breath.

The orgasm ripped trough me, but he didn't give me a chance to relax. He continued fucking me, grunting and moaning, still staring into my eyes with a hand around my throat.

"I can't, please, James." I whimpered desperately. The pleasure was too much, even though I had only orgasmed once yet.

He slapped my cheek, not hard, but enough to make me gasp, and then returned his hand to hold my jaw. The pain on my skin went straight to my core.

"Take it."

He looked at me, waiting for a reaction to his sudden slap. I smiled, and he smirked back, still fucking me hard.

Another orgasm went through my body, and my back arched. He shot his load into me with a grunt, and we both breathed heavily. The smell of sex and sweat filled the room. He took a hold of my jaw and gave me a passionate kiss, then pulled away.

"You like when I treat you like my whore, don't you?" He breathed.

"Fuck yes."

-

Commenntttttttt ✨✨✨