EPISODE 12

IS THIS WHAT WE CALL LOVE

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE  12

TWO YEARS  LATER

KIM POV

" Dayo and I are legally married,  our wedding was a low key wedding because of some reason best known to us.

" We didn't heard of Kemi again since our last encounter with her in school  and I thought maybe she has finally come to her right senses.

" I don't know why I keep falling in love with the man beside me everyday, we Just make love and he is sleeping peacefully beside me with his hand wrap around my waist.

" I looked at him and  caress his face with my hand,  he murmur I love you and I gently kiss him on his lips and whisper into his ear I love you too baby before heading into the bathroom.

" I am in the bathtub washing my body with a sponge ,engrossed in my own thoughts.

" I don't know why Dayo mum don't like me,  have try my possible best to win her heart but is not working , the woman hate me so much like I have wrong her in the afterlife before.

" Dayo's dad used to say don't worry  Kim she will grow to love you when you give her grandchildren he said teasingly and I laughed.

" I was still thinking when someone kissed my cheek, I looked up and saw Dayo naked in front of me.

" You are such a naughty boy I said and spank him playfully, he hold my hand and said why did you have to bath alone when am here .

" Kim I want a baby he said and looked into my eyes and I smiled and say let's make a baby then and the rest was an history.

DAYO POV

" Since the day I got married to Kim my mum behavior has changed to me.  She doesn't answer my greetings anytime I greet her and anytime I tried to complain to her about her behavior she will just shun me off.

" I just came back from office when I met my wife crying,  Kim what happened please talk to me I said cupping her face in my hand.

" Your mum said am a shameless whore and you won't believe who was with her right now  she said and burst into tears.

" Kim !who is that? I said wiping her tears with my fingers.

" Kemi!!!!!!  She said between tears. 

" What!  I didn't wait for her to land before I stomped out angrily to meet my mom while Kim keeps calling my name.

" I bang into my mum room without knocking  and lo and behold i   met Kemi laying down on my mum bed.

" Mum I said angrily which makes the stupid girl jumped out of fear.

" I can't believe this I said to my mum and drag her out.  " Mum what's  all this for goodness sake I said angrily when we are both outside. 

" Dayo ! Kemi is the only girl I will ever know as your wife not that shameless whore you got married too.

" Mum don't you dare call my wife a who're I said angrily with a raised voice.

" My mom nod her head negatively and burst into tears saying  this is not my son, this girl have finally bewitch you that you now raised your voice at me.

" Whether you like it or not Kemi is going to live here with us,  if you and your wife can't abide to my rule, you can get the hell out of my house.

" Mum! How can you accommodate someone you have never seen in the past two years like that,  you don't know anything mum.

" Mum please this girl is dangerous, send her away I said and went on my kneels.

" My mum gave me a hard stare and hiss before she  walked out on me .

" God what's all this I said to myself.

TBC.........................

Kindly Drop Your Thoughts On This Episode.

IS THIS WHAT WE CALL LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें