EPISODE 7

IS THIS WHAT WE CALL

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 7

" I was so shocked that I couldn't find myself to talk, I just stood there caressing my cheek.

" Dayo why would you do that she said shedding tears and I was like who suppose to utter that question between me and you , ladies and their drama.

" I dragged her to a corner and said Kemi what's that slap for because I can't fathom anything out of it.

" Why did you have to go  meet her after you console me in front of her she said angrily.

" Kemi I saw how you mistreat that girl despite how she apologized to you but because you are my friend I took your side I said calmly trying to control my anger.

" She bumped into me first ....... I interrupt her and said but  she said said sorry and picked up your books for you.

" I can see you are now taking her side now she said angrily and walked out on me. I tried to run after her but she was out of my reach, I shrug my shoulder and went back to meet Kim but she was no longer there.

KEMI POV

" Kemi was seen in her hostel crying on the bed holding Dayo picture to her chest tightly.

" Dayo why do you that to me? I love you! I said to the the picture am holding.

" If I haven't gone back to find him, I wouldn't have know he was with that girl I said to myself with hot tears streaming down my eyes.

" I was still crying when my roommate come in,  I tried to hide my tears but it was too late.

" Kemi what's wrong said Cynthia who walked towards me and sat on my bed.

" I just keep crying holding Dayo picture tightly to my chest,  she snatched the picture am holding and looked at it very closely.

" Kemi what's wrong with Dayo she said feeling concerned or did you two got into fight she asked.

" I nod my head negatively trying to control my tears. 

" Kemi what's it then she half yell at me and I explained everything that transpired between me and Dayo within tears.

" OMG! You are in love with Dayo she asked feeling surprised and I nod positively to her.

" Why didn't you tell him?  Sometimes you just have  speak out regardless of you been a lady said Cynthia.

" Am very sure Dayo loves you,  we all see the way you two behave to each other,  maybe he is afraid you might not agree to be his girlfriend because of his promiscuous  behaviour .

" Cynthia did you think is a good idea I asked her. " You better go and tell him now before another girl snatched him away  from you said Cynthia.

" I hug and thanked Cynthia for the advice, I quickly rushed into the bathroom and take my bath. I put on a pink Body hugging dress below my knees and did a little makeup.

" Am so sure that Dayo won't be able to take his eyes off you said Cynthia teasingly  as she climbed her bed.

" Girlfriend call me if you won't be able to make it back to the hostel she said and wink at me. I playfully hit her with my trow pillow and went out.

DAYO POV

" I was in my room tossing up and down my bed thinking of Kim,  I couldn't get her off my head when I heard a knock on the door.

" I stand up and walked towards the   door thinking it was my room mate because am only with my boxer on. I opened the door and was surprised to meet Kemi in front of me.

" I was in a daze , I looked at her from head to toe and she was looking so beautiful tonight.

" Won't you invite me in she said and jolted me out of my thoughts.

" Am sorry I said and opened the door for her to come inside.  she sat down on my bed while I locked the door.

" Dayo am so sorry for how I behaved earlier said Kemi.

" Is okay, I have forgotten about it I said and sat beside her.  she holds my two hands and looked into my eyes and said am sorry Dayo.

" Kemi stop it!  I said and looked into her eyes, am not angry with you okay I said and play with her hair.

" What can I offered you I said and stand up when she uttered a statement " I Love You.

" What! I said and face her,  she stand up and face me with tears swollen in her eyes.

" Kemi please stop it, tell me you are joking I said." Am not joking Dayo I love you she said and hold me by my waist.

" I raised her head up to meet mine and said am so sorry Kemi I love you as my friend no string attached,  am so sorry if you have feelings for me and I can't  reprocicate back .

" She disengaged  herself from me and looked into my eyes and  said did you love that new lady .

" I don't know Kemi stop putting words into my mouth I said and face the door and the only thing I know was Kemi hit me with a bottle on my head  and I fell on the floor heavily and passed out.

TBC........ ......................

Kindly Drop Your Thoughts On This Episode.