All of a sudden I was pulled into his room and we stumbled back onto his bed. I tried playfully fighting him off but he was too strong.

"Jimin-ah! We're going to be late!" I giggled as he attempted tickling me to keep me with him "It doesn't matter, just stay here with me jagiya."

"Jimin I'm begging you, stop!"

Wait, did he just call me his girlfriend?!

"Wait, did you just call me-"

He cut me off and stopped tickling me "-Jagiya? Yeah. That means girlfriend in Korean."

"I know that pabo...I'm your...girlfriend? Since when?" I teased.

"I uh...well I assumed that when I confessed last night but...you don't have to...I mean only if you want to be." His eyes moved awkwardly side to side as he tried to justify his words, letting me go slowly as if he suddenly felt like he wasn't allowed to touch me unless I really was his girlfriend.

I pushed his head, making him fall back onto his pillow "I'm just playing. Come on, hurry up and get ready. We need to go soon but keep it on the down low. We don't want to tell others that they're here yet, it'll be a surprise."

I waited for Jimin to get ready and we entered the kitchen where the others were already eating breakfast, but the maknaes weren't there.

J-Hope noticed us first, popping his head up "Morning Laura, Jiminie. Where's the rest of the maknae line? They're usually the first ones up eating all the food."

Jin nodded "Yeah, usually they leave us hardly anything."

Jimin and I looked at each other and giggled, we knew that they were already out with Rianna and Asma but the others didn't know that.

J-Hope eyed us up "Aye, what's going on?"

"Nothing, we're just in a rush to go out...side for a walk." I said that a bit too slow and now the boys were looking at us suspiciously.

"Okay...don't try anything on her Jimin." Jin threatened, waving his spoon in our direction.

"Yeah or you'll be dealing with me." Yoongi smirked. I sensed that Jimin got annoyed by that but I gave him a reassuring look, they were joking around after all.
I took his hand in mine as I walked him out of the dorm.

We walked down a few blocks to the same market Yoongi took me on our "date".

"Jimin, you remember what they look like right? Look out for them, they'll be with Jungkook and Tae"

We entered among the markets and I scanned my eyes along all the people lining up behind different stalls.

"See any of them?"

A warm voice then entered my ears "...Noona." I jumped turning around to Jungkook and Taehyung who were holding their stomachs cramping up from laughing so much.

I hit Jungkook's arm "Don't sneak up on me! Where are the girls?"

Unable to talk from the extreme laughter, he just pointed at two girls a few stalls down who were talking with their backs facing us. One was wearing a red flannel Pyrex 23 shirt around her waist with blue jeans and a black and white paisley t-shirt while the other wore a flowing peach dress, black boots...and a mint green watch on her wrist. I could recognise that watch anywhere, it was Asma's. As soon as I heard the first girl laugh I knew yep, it was definitely them.

I ran over to them and tapped them both on the shoulder.

They turned around to face me while munching on some tornado potato.