Cactus Con (Read A/n)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'll have on because my best friend is having one," I smile.

"My sister's the Cactus Queen this year!" Henry says.

"Yeah, Y/n and I designed her dress with our friend Patina," Charlotte mentions.

"Wait,Wait!" Henry calls, "Pretty Patina? Prettier Patina, or the Prettiest Patina?"

"Patina L." I tell him.

"The prettiest patina?" Henry gasps while taping the phones.

Jasper make Henry tap his phone and comes over by me.

I kiss my boyfriend on the lips and we hug and pull away.

"I love Patina L! I love her! Like I love her!" Henry smiles while tapping the phones quickly.

"Everyone loves Patina L, she's great!" I smile.

"Wait, have you actually seen her?! Have you been to her house?!"

"No, her house is totally sealed shut," Charlotte denies.

"Why Does she smell bad?" Schwoz asks.

"Nah she's got this crazy-"

"Less Yapping, more talking" Ray snaps.

"Dude I-" 

I let Jasper take a bite out of my fajita. He kisses my cheek and puts his arms around my waist.

"Tapping!" Ray snaps, "Will someone tell me what Henry was just about to say?"

"Patina  has this really rare allegy," I begin.

"Whats she allergic too?" Schwoz  asks.

"Air!" Charlotte says and Ray laughs and the three of us glare at him.

"Fin seriously  whats she allergic too?" Ray asks

"She's allergic to unfiltered air so she can't go to school in person."  Jasper explains.

"Yeah look see!" Charlotte shows a picture of Patina, who is on a screen with her nurse.

"She has a nurse who pushes around a video monitor that shows a live stream of Patina from her sealed up house." Jasper explains, pointing to Patina.

"I swear I don't understand your generation." Ray says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah the monitor thing is a little weird at first but-" Henry cuts me off.

"We got tickets to Cactus Con!" Henry announces and I smile.

"Yay!"

Jasper lifts me in the air and I giggle. He sets me down and kisses my forehead.

We cheer and Henry does a backflip.

"What?!" Ray exclaims in shock, "Holy crust, did-did you just do a backflip?"

"Yeah." Henry nods and Ray looks at Charlotte, Jasper, Schwoz, and I suprised.

"No one impressed by Henry just doing a backflip?" Ray asks.

"It's just a backflip." I remark and Charlotte nods.

"He only did one." Schwoz adds.

"Yeah everyone can do a backflip." Jasper smiles and hugs me from behind.

"I don't believe you." Ray remarks.

Jasper let's go of me and does a backflip. 

"Is this real life?!" Ray asks.

I hand Jasper my sweater and he crosses his arms.

"Wait no no."

I do a backflip and take my sweater.