It doesn't matter what he thinks of me. I'm over it already.

Olivier opened the door for me and I asked him if Minho was in his room. He said he was in one of the practice rooms downstairs, so I went there.

Minhyuk was leaning in front of a closed door, yawning while playing a game on his phone.

"Boo!" I exclaimed, making him drop his phone.

"AAAAAAAA-ah?" He stopped hugging the door then looked down at his phone, scratching his forehead. "So are you buying me a new one?"

"I should buy you some grit, mister bodyguard," I snorted, glancing at the door as it opened and Aera's head popped out, her worried eyes roaming around.

Oh.

I had forgotten about her.

"What was that screaming? Is there an emergency?" she asked, looking up at Minho who stopped behind her to see what was going on. His brows raised upon seeing me and I glanced at the phone on the ground to shift their attentions.

"Oh.. You broke your phone?" Aera asked, leaning down to pick it up when Minhyuk stopped her and carried the thing himself.

He unlocked it then pointed at the spotless screen. "No. It's perfectly fine. See?"

"Then why did you scream?" Minho asked, looking back at me.

"Minji's sudden appearance startled me." Minhyuk shrugged, then adressed me again, "So what brings you here?"

"We're switching positions. I'm back to my job," I informed, already regretting it as he did a little happy dance and skipped away.

"So you're my bodyguard again?" Minho asked, forcing me to look at his face.

"Yes. My back is fine now."

"I was wondering why I hadn't seen you in a while," Aera voiced, smiling like an angel, "I hope you're doing okay now."

Her outfit is the peak of elegance again.

"Thank you

"Thank you. And I hope your drama is going well. I haven't been able to accompany Minho to them lately," I giggled, pulling the door to me, "I'm guessing you two were rehearsing? Don't mind me and resume. I'll be guarding out here."

"It's okay. We just finished," Minho said, opening the door wider against my pulling.

"Are you sure?" I asked, my focus on Aera.

"Yes. We were discussing the plot of a book," she said, smiling at him, "He's still shocked about the plot twist."

"I see.."

I walked in and sat at the end of the farthest sofa, taking out my phone to read the latest celeb news. Some of my favorite artists were having a comeback and I couldn't wait for them.