my hero

"shit that light is brighter than my future"

i grumbled under my breath as i felt a sharp pain shoot up my spine.

"AGH"

"woah take it easy little titan"
A woman's voice echo's i snap my head up avoiding the screams of my body to see my science teacher Hange Zoe and behind her a very annoyed looking Levi.

"AAA YOUR FINALLY AWAKE OMG YOUR HAIR IS SO SOFT I FELT IT WHEN I PICKED YOU UP CAN I HAVE SOME-"
she was cutt off by a low grumble

"shut it shitty glasses your scaring him"

Levi said with the same stone face

"do i have something on my face"

"n-no sorry"

i said trying to sit up but hissing in pain

"GAH"

"cool down brat you have a cut on your stomach your gunna hurt yourself"
Levi said with a slight hint of worry?no 

"eren.. you have a lot of injuries is everything ok at home-"

after hange said that i could not hear any more of her words all i could hear was the screaming if my aunt and her boyfriend and all of the memories flooding into my head causing my breath to hitch. my breathing started to become uneven until i felt a hand landed on my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts.

i looked up to see Levi a slight bit of worry on his face his other hand covering a now silent hanges mouth.

"brat.."

"SORRY s-s-sorry i should g-go"

i say leaping up denying the cries of pain telling me to lay back down.

"EREN"

i heard Levi scream but i was already running home in the rain.

------time skip brought by Jeans musty mullet-------

i finally arrived home dripping wet as the storm got worse i fr0ozw when i saw my aunts car not there and in its place was her boyfriends..

i took a deep breath and walked inside.\

TW ABUSE AND RAPE 

as i open the door I'm imminently  hit with the smell of beer 

"where the fuck have you been brat"

he says slurring his words as he speaks

"i- im s-sorry s-sir i-"
he was cutt of by the feeling of glass shattering on his head causing him to topple over 

"aaaaa"
"shut it i don't care where you where you should have been home now you'll be punushed.

hed been beating me for so long i don't even know how much time has passed id been drifting in and out of consciousness in  apuddle4 of my own blood until.. it stopped.

i tried to look up but before i got the chance i felt something my pants he took them off i started kicking and screaming with all i had left.

 he left another blow to my face and spoke

"SHUT IT BRAT YOUR STILL BEING PUNCUSHED"

he said as he harshly shoved his member into me dry i screamed in pain begging g for someone to come save me he kept moving but i could not even feel it anymore i had gone completely numb all of my seances did not work.

suddenly i heard muffled screams and a door being kicked down my fathers weight left my body and i just layed there wondering who my hero was.

i just layed there until i felt someone lift me up when i opened my eyes  i saw a VETRY worried looking...LEVI...on no he cant see me like this hell think i m a slut i thought trying to squirm but to no avail 

"eeren.. EREN EREN"

he said as my eyes slowly rolled back into a long slumber

BOOM END OF CHPTER

ima be updating alot n=tonight so yea sorry ive not been adding but im back so yee