Safe

Eren POV
———-
I can't breath I can't fucking breath I just kept letting my legs run wherever they wanted.
After maybe 20 minutes of running my legs finally gave out and left me laying in the middle of a unfamiliar rock path in the pitch black.

Levi POV
~~~~~~~
I sat there for a second I could hear my heart beating inside my head.
~what the fuck was that~
I darted my head around to see that he left.  I jolted without thinking and ran out of my house without shoes.
~where the fuck did you go brat~
I felt my heart pounding inside my chest as I wandered around aimlessly.
Beffore I knew it the sun was completely down and there was still no sighn of the brat.
"SHIT"
I said kicking the floor.
I wandered back to my house in the cold trying to re focus my mind but all that kept playing in my brain was the brats face while he cut his flesh he looked so...calm...like- like it was calming. I pulled myself out of it as I got to my door. I fumbled my keys around and shakily put the key in the lock and went inside. Imedetly I noticed the brat left his bag.
~shit I gotta bring that to school tomorrow for the brat if he even fucking shows up~

I fell onto my bed and let out a long sigh beffore rolling over and trying my best to sleep.

Eren POV
~~~~~~~~
I woke up on a odd path I tried to move but I felt a shooting pain comming from my side. I squilled in pain and fell back down.
Fuck what time is it
I reached down to go for my phone when I realized it wasn't there.
Suddenly all of my memories of yesterday came flooding back
FUCK I thought smashing my head into the rocks.

~Why did he care anyways~
Fuck I have to get out of here if my aunt finds out I skipped school today.
I slowly sat up trying to avoid the pain shooting from my side.
I held my hand to it and stumbled up trying to keep my balenced while I looked around trying to find out where the fuck I am.

I wandered around aimlessly keeping a hand on my side limping until I heard a failure voice call my name.

"EREN"
"EREN WHAT THE FUCK YOU LOOK LIKE HELL"

I turned my head to see my science teacher Hange.
"Oh no-no I'm o-"
Beffore I could finish my sentence my eyes rolled into the back of my head and everything went black.