// 033 [old version]

Start from the beginning

"But what you just did? Not cool." He scolded me, a playful look on his eyes. "I guess you where just all talk, after all."

Huh?

"No, I'm not." I sat up fast, a scowl on my face. That's not fair Jung Wooyoung, I was having a mental breakdown.

"You came in here all grandiose." He laughed at my face, hurting my ego even more. "Big talk, no game Choi San."

I opened and closed my mouth a couple of times, but couldn't say anything back in return, I knew he was right and I was definitely feeling bitter about it.

"You said I could talk to you, right?" I scratched my head, already dying from embarrassment from the words I was about to say.

"Yep, anything." Wooyoung smiled, sitting up straight.

"I-I don't really know how it works with two guys..." I rushed out, inwardly dying. "I mean, I kinda do, but I don't-"

"Oh." Wooyoung widened his eyes, staying silent for a second before bursting out laughing, his loud sound feeling room and making me clench my teeth, getting irritated.

"Fuck off." I spat out.

"Okay, okay..." He spoke as he calmed down. "Sorry."

I huffed, mad at his disrespectful behavior towards me and crossed my arms, waiting for him to answer me, because I was not going to ask again.

"Well, first you gotta know what you like. For example, I am a bottom, meaning I am on the receiving end." He talked as if it was nothing to be ashamed about, like something completely normal. Maybe it was.

San, you like man too. You can't think that way anymore.

I nodded at Wooyoung, signaling to him that I was following his explanation and gestured him to continue.

"There's the top, which is the person who, you know... does the fucking per say. There's also people that switch, who are okay with doing either." Even Wooyoung couldn't contain his chuckle as he explained to me the dynamics.

"Okay, we both know I'm a top."

"Yes, we do." Wooyoung smirked. "A dom one at that."

I didn't even need to ask him to explain again, I guess my confused look gave away my thoughts.

"Do you even know what bdsm is?" His tone full of curiosity as he shifted his weight towards me.

"Yes, I know." I backfired, trying to defend my pride as Wooyoung looked at me like he was talking to a small innocent child. "Kinda."

"Oh god."

"Don't say the lords name in vain." I muttered.

"Really?" Wooyoung stared at me unamused. "Anyway, you basically lied to me. Where did all that attitude come from then?"

"Huh?" What does he mean I lied to him? "I just rolled with it... those things you said to me, I lik- I mean, it was... hot."

"So you're saying you like it when I call you daddy?" He smirked, tilting his head to the side.

I coughed and averted my gaze, getting caught of guard by his sudden question. Wooyoung taking advantage of me being off guard and reaching towards me, his hands grabbing my thighs and pulling me closer to him, my arms behind me supporting my weight.

"You like it when I'm naughty, daddy?" I could deny it as much I wanted, but the way my body reacted to Wooyoung's actions were enough proof, an unexpected grunt coming out, my blood flowing straight to my crotch.

"Yeah." I smirked back at Wooyoung. "Yeah, I like it, baby."

I got an instant reaction, Wooyoung climbing on my lap, his hands moving to the nape of my neck and his fingers entangled in my hair and pulling on it slightly, making me bite my lip as I enjoyed this new mood got in.

With my chin slightly tilted upwards from the hair pulling, Wooyoung took the opportunity to press his lips against my exposed neck, his hot breath hitting my skin as he left wet kisses from my collarbone to my earlobe, my eyes fluttering close as I took pleasure in his touches.

I could feel Wooyoung's lips form a smile in between his kisses, that soon turned into bites and sucking, his fingers running through the back of my hair, pulling the strands lightly as I grabbed his his hips and pulled him closer, earning a sigh of approval in return.

I flipped us around, getting impatient since I ended up interrupting us before. Wooyoung seemed shocked as he landed on the bed, his mouth agape from the sudden movement and I used that to my advantage, going for a kiss and bitting on his bottom lip lightly as a way to let him know I was asking for entrance right away.

I pressed my body against his, the kiss wet and needy, since this time we both knew we wouldn't stop midway again. How could someone taste so good?

"Wooyoung." I whispered, parting the kiss similarly as the way I did the first time.

"If you fucking tell me you can't-"

"Strip."