// 020 [old version]

Wooyoung

This bitch.

Fuck no. Not in my household.

You're calling me a faggot? I'll show you a faggot then, if that was supposed to be offensive... well, I am gay and a proud one at that. There's no way I am going to let anyone take that away from me.

Choi San, you just made your biggest mistake.

I had my plan in mind, I just had to figure out a way to execute it with my sister at home.

You know, being proud doesn't take away the fact that everyone around me is homophobic and would not accept me, those are two different matters. But I guess there will be a day when I have to woman up and come out. Until then, I'm proudly in the closet.

I decided to take a quick shower to freshen up properly and not take any risks of my sister finding out about anything if I had any remaining weed smell on me. Starting to put my plan in action, I took my douche from it's hiding spot and used in to make sure everything was clean, only then finishing my shower.

Now came the second and riskiest part of the plan. Things could go very south, but honestly I was mad and not really caring. San had no right to say that to me inside my own room, that's my safe place.

If he wants gay then he's going to mother fucking get it.

I came out of the bathroom in my birthday suit, closing my bedroom door and locking a second later. I bee lined to my closet and reached for the pink box hidden under racks of clothes, there I find my precious collection of uhm... pleasure toys.

I smirked as I grabbed a vibrator and a bottle of lube. I put a little bit of lube on my middle finger and pressed it agains my hole, to loosen it up.

Truth is, as much as I would love to be a whore, there's no one to fuck in this town. So this virgin ass has to be satisfied with myself and dildos for the time being. Which is not bad, I just wish I could feel some human contact. A good ass fucking, if you know what I mean.

As I felt like I was loosening up I inserted another finger, making sure it was ok before I put the vibrator inside. Since I wasn't thinking about anything in particular the process today was proving itself to be actually pretty boring, which was unusual to say the least.

So I decided to speed things up, lubing up the vibrator and inserting it inside, without turning it on for now. I stood up, put my boxers on, washed my hands, threw on a random t shirt on and grey sweats, dried my hair with a towel and went downstairs quickly, still not quite sure if I would be able to go all the way through with my plan.

Once I got there, San and Jiwon were already on the couch, cuddled up under a blanket watching a movie I didn't recognize with two pizzas on the table in front of the couch.

I grabbed a plate and swayed my way to the table in front of the couch, grabbing a slice of mozarela and sitting next to San, earning a weird look from him but completely ignoring it, just like how I was ignoring a fucking vibrator up my ass.

Choi San ruined my mood.

Just minding my own business until I was finished eating, which is when the plan effectively started.

"Hey, noona." I spoke in a soft tone, making the most innocent face I could muster. "Would you mind grabbing me some coke?"

Step numero uno: get annoying sister out of the room.

"Go get it yourself."

"Please~" I tried my best to sound cute as she always fell for that one.

"Ugh, fine." Bingo.