Sharing is caring.

Start from the beginning

Being out was so crazy I was on sensory overload. I actually saw the sun more than 5 times a year. I wasn't in the same dark clothes everyday. food was new. All these traditions I never experienced before were incredible. I was new to everything.

"Why?" I ask him looking up my eyes glossy I blink back tears.
"Cedric and he are pals from Damiano's training there." He says his brows furrow he obviously noticed how upset I am.

"But we ran away doesn't that count for something." I stammer standing up. My voice becoming defensive. "you know what never mind." I mutter I turn around heading for the door.

"I don't even think I'm gonna go." I whisper I stiffen and turn around slowly. Dante tilts his head as confused as his face can show. He drugged me at dinner and took me back to his room. Tears burn my eyes I blink them back no need for crying its embarrassing and a waste of time.

I was a kid and he forced himself on me. But that was tradition sorta.

There was this girl who someone else drugged. Levianna. he was going to rape her in the room where we all slept in but before he got to well stabbed him in the back literally. He bled out there. And Daminao me and Levianna any girl we could get to escape.

That was a day after mine. It was unexpected but we tried to make it work.

"You know what he did." I utter I haven't told Dante I know Damieno didn't either but I'm sure he can take a good guess.

"You guys escape when Damieno was 13"

I nod "13 we escaped a couple days after. It happened cause I couldn't walk. We stole a helicopter." I mumble licking my lips. I glance at him he's always so poise. I look at the floor biting on my lip harshly. That was the last time I saw striker. When he was above me forcing his way inside me. I shudder and feel nauseated. My lips curl in disgust I doubt Dante even knew. I've known him for two years yet I never mentioned It to him.

"Well you better take Alessa to Princess world or she'll be crushed." I say his Adams apple shifts in his throat his fist clenched with the veins bulging out his tattoo. On his hand.

"your still going." He says no hit on surprise or any true emotions an outsider would he's angery all the time but I've seen him anger once this isn't even close.

I nod "I promised Julianna." I utter pulling my hair behind my ear he exhales "I'm sure Julianna will understand why you don't wanna go." He sighs not really getting why I have to go. Julianna is his sister I'm friends with the rest of his partners but love hardly ever works out. Julianna and him share a father their relationship will always be there no matter what.

"But then I'd have to tell her why." I mumble looking at the floor.

"I'll make an appearance and have Gigi watch Alessia for a little." He suggest I nod "she's asleep upstairs." he says "I- Dante can you not tell anyone about Erm sTriker." I mumble quietly scratching my back a little. He opens mouth become he realizes it's better say nothing then something he nods.

I open her door. Her scent gracefully hits my nose. I smile softly i walk over to her princess bed. Her soft features her plump baby lips sucking on her binky. Her long eyelashes her little arms and legs cradle up. I touch her cheeks softly rubbing her. I sit down in the chair I use to breast feed her in she's two.

I go on my phone til she wakes up. "Momma" she says her cove soft her eyes puffy "Hi baby." I say standing up in a black slim dress I put my hands under her arms picking her up "you hungry?" She nods her head. And hugs me I smile holding her for a moment her tiny arms wrap around my neck.

Her crazy bed head and puffy eyes I grab her binky knowing she'll want it back I clip it to her shirt so it doesn't fall when she drops it out her mouth. Her tan skin it's like Dante's but slightly darker her eyes are green like his dark hair like us both. I kiss her cheeks carrying her downstairs "can ee watch ginch." She says pulling binky out "you wanna watch the grinch." I ask her "Yaeah" she mutters softly.