☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮☯

Start from the beginning

"Yeah.... I understand your request. "
"But there's no guarantees he'd even join us."
"Sho wants to become a hero. "

Izuku exclaimed quickly crossing his arms and sending the blue eye boy even more daggers.

Men, that was hot.

"Shoto doesn't want to be a hero, our fucking father is forcing him buuut if he runs away from everything and joins you he and the rest of y'all could become vigilante."

"Which of course will make our father pissed so Shoto would jump up and down for that opportunity. "

Staples stated with a small smirk on his lips.

"Look that sounds all fine and dandy but he probably thinks we're just as guilty as everyone else does. "

I grunted out walking closer to Izuku and bringing him into a hug.

"Actually he and a few other of our classmates believe your innocent and so does our teacher Mr. Aizawa. "

Frog face replied her index finger unconsciously going right under her lips as she talked.

"R-really? "

Izuku asked, I could practically feel his heart beating 1000 meters per second, out of nervousness he was also pinching my arm.
A habit he does to himself when he's to anxious, which is why I'm allowing him to continue pinching me.
I hate it when he does it to himself, it's almost like he feels like he needs to be in pain in order to calm down.

"Yep! "
"Our class got into a huge fight, some claiming that y'all were the worst villains in the world while others claim you guys would never do such a thing. "
"Of course me and Choka was on your side and so was Mr. Aizawa when he screamed at the whole class to 'shut up' and that he couldn't believe that so many people actually believe anyone of y'all would murder someone especially that someone being your parents. "

"It was actually pretty sweet, I could of sworn he sounded like he was about to cry. "

Round face cut in after frog face was done talking.

"See, so are you gonna get him to join?"

Staples asked holding out his hand.

"As long as you help us.... then yes. "

Izuku stated shaking his hand for a small second and the pulling himself back into my chest.

"Good, I'll have the blueprints ready in a couple of days. "
"Night y'all. "

Staples stated before walking off.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed as well, I'm tiiiired. "

The vampire bitch whined jumping and wrapping her legs around frog face waist.

"Taaaake me to bed bb!!! "

"Well that's our cue. "

Round face stated with a small giggle.
She definitely loves her two girlfriends.
But that doesn't mean she's not after my Izuku.

"Ok! "
"Good night Ura! "

"Sweet dreams! "

Izuku exclaimed waving them off before turning his attention towards me.

"I think things are finally turning around!! "

Izuku squealed jumping up as well and wrapping his legs around my waist.