☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ☯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀:

The next day arrived quicker then either one of the lovers wanted.
Izuku still didn't sleep, there was one point when he dozed off but he was quickly woken by a jump scare.
As for the blonde he eventually passed out muttering about how he needs to be in the right head space come tomorrow and only way to have that is to get a little shut eye.
Which made the freckle boy laugh at his boyfriend, he knew his Kacchan wanted to stay awake as long as Izuku was cause he didn't want to leave the greenette alone.
But Izuku told him he'd be fine and that he was gonna try to get some shut eye as well.
Which like I said before didn't work out.

"Morning sleepyheads! "

Toga exclaimed bouncing up and down into the room with a huge grin on her face.
Accompany by that was also Dabi who looked like he need a bit more sleep and Shigaraki who was sending daggers at both boys.

Izuku still didn't have his eyesight completely back so he just focused on the tone of each villains voice.
Figuring out there mood pretty fast, except for Dabi, he couldn't exactly read his tone of voice is was just so monotone kinda like Shoto.

The blonde had successfully woken up when Toga said good morning.
So as far as he could tell Izuku wasn't gonna get kicked or stabbed because he was asleep.

"Have y'all came to a decision? "

Shigaraki finally asked clearing away all silence, only it to come right back after neither the greenette or ash blonde answered.

Katsuki eyes were strained on the freckled boy.
He hoped with everything in him that Izuku would agree.
He was practically begging his boyfriend to make the right choice.... errr I guess wrong choice?

"We'll join you. "

"But neither one us are killing anyone. "
"We'll do anything else but not that. "

Izuku compromised giving Shigaraki a stare down.
At least he hoped it was Shigaraki, he still didn't have is eye sight completely back.

(𝚂𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗)

"Tch, deal. "

Shigaraki growled before snapping his fingers.

𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸:

Dabi walked over towards me with a key in hand.
Probably for the cuffs.

"Don't attack. "

The burned potato glared before freeing my hands completely.

Aah freedom.
Fucking finally.