☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻☯

Just a reminder that none of the fan art being to me!
They belong to other amazing people!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18+ 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍.

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀:

The freckled boy pushed his Ruby eye boyfriend into the queen size mattress with a heavily needy kiss.
His whole body craved his boyfriend, every part of him just needed the blonde.

Izuku soon moved from the blonde's lips down towards his neck leaving small hickies all around.
He was searching for Bakugo's sweet spot, craving to hear those sweet moans coming out of the blondes Lucius lips.

"Mmhf"

'Bingo.'

The greenette though to himself as he bit a tad bit harder right above his ruby eye boyfriend's collar bone.

"Mmf fuck. "

Katsuki gasped out he threw a hand over his mouth trying to silence any and all moans.
After all he didn't know how much the villains could hear outside of the room and he wasn't letting them know who was the bottom of his and Izuku's relationship

"Don't silence your moans Puppy~"

"I wanna hear them, all of them~"

Midoriya cooed before biting harder and then licking over it.

"Mmhf I can't. "

Bakugo grumbles practically biting the inside of his cheeks now.

"Then I guess I'll have to force them out huh~? "

Izuku half threaten slowly pulling off his boyfriends shorty shorts.

"Izuk- aarf".

Before the blonde could finish his sentence, Izuku had quickly wrapped one of his hands around the base of his boyfriend's cock and start to pump it.

A smirk grew across Izuku's face after hearing his blonde boyfriend practically bark.

" Does that feel good puppy?"

Izuku asked speeding his movements as he slipped his hands under the blonde's blue shirt and lightly started to touch and play around Bakugo's pink buds.

"Iz.... Izu... Mmmhf".

The blonde couldn't comprehend a simple sentence any more.
The only thing crossing his mind was the sweet release of climaxing.

He felt the knot in his stomach become deeper and deeper.
He was almost there.

" I-Izuku mmhf I'ma... I'm gonna mmh fuuck~."

Izuku stopped all movements, leaving a teary eye blonde to wonder in confusion.

"What were you gonna say? "

"I'm sorry I didn't catch it."

Izuku stated with a fake questioning tone, trying to hide the mild smirk that was trying to dance across his freckled face.

"I need too-"

"I was gonna-"

"Zukuuu."

Katsuki whined, light tears trickling from his eyelids as he bucked his hips up into the cold air.

"Use words puppy. "