"I know you are awake. So stop acting and open your eyes", he whispered in a husky tone and I opened my eyes to look at him all smiling. He then captured my lips and I gave into it, allowing him to kiss them passionately. 

"Good Morning", I greeted him and he smiled.

"Very good morning. If mornings are just this sweet, I no longer hate waking up from my sleep," he remarked with a smirk and I beamed at him, pecking his cheek.

"How did you know I was awake?", I asked him curiously.

"The sound of your heartbeat is enough to figure it out Nazeera. And I know you are awake as you traced your fingers on my face. Were you checking me out?" he smirked and I blushed. He pulled me closer, tracing his finger over my bare neck.

"How are you feeling now?", he asked looking into my eyes. I don't have the guts to tell him that I feel so good after the night with him.

"I feel tired and sore", I told him the truth. I feel very tired.

"I am so sorry if I was rough on you. It's just that I couldn't control myself seeing you so beautiful and hot", he spoke and I pecked his lips, not wanting him to witness my heated cheeks. 

Why is he even apologizing for that?

"It's okay", I smiled and he encircled his hands on my waist. I felt my body heating up as I wasn't clothed under the covers. I was so tired yesterday that we decided to sleep just like that. He rubbed circles on my waist with his hands and it ignited sparks inside me. 

Why do I feel like wanting him again? 

What is happening to you Nazeera?

"Did I make you feel good Nazeera?", he asked in his deep, husky tone making me feel shivers down the spine. He did the same yesterday, teasing me pretty badly until I answered him. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. 

How could I answer that question when he is staring at me as if he is devouring me?

"Tell me yes or no Nazeera?", he asked dangerously close to my face as I felt his hot breath fanning my neck.

"Yes", I mumbled and snuggled inside his chest to hide my embarrassment. I felt him tightening his hold on my waist and soon, he hugged me close. He kissed my hair and I smiled. 

"I am glad to hear that. You know how beautiful you were? Don't ever hide your beauty from me Nazeera. I could never resist you", his words were now a way too different from the ones he used to speak normally. They were warm before last night and now they feel....hot?. But honestly, I started loving this side of him already.

"Don't be shy Nazeera. I want to do this again and again. You under me, breathless and wanting more, moaning my name so sexily makes me want to ravage you all day and night ", he moved his hips against mine and I wiggled, feeling hot underneath. That just created another series of tension around me and controlling that desire is really hard.

"I could never get enough of you Nazeera", he kissed my forehead and my heart leaped with joy as well as nervousness when he said that.

"But since you are tired, I will leave you for today. Next time, no one can't stop me", he spoke, as if bewitched by some dominant soul. I smiled to myself, knowing that wouldn't stop him either. 

I would never stop you from feeling me, Taehyung

 "Can you get up? I think you need to wash up before praying right?", he asked me and I nodded. We must wash our hands and legs thoroughly every time before we pray. And in a situation like this, we must thoroughly wash our bodies before praying.