"Take off your clothes." He uttered deeply. He was sitting with his legs wide, giving off a dominant vibe, and his arms folded. My thighs clenched together at the sight.

I did what he said, stood up and took everything off, until I only was in my underwear. Then I sat down on the bed again, waiting for his next order. I was extremely aroused, just watching him, letting him dominate me.

"Touch yourself." His face was expressionless.

My eyes widened and I swallowed.

"Wh- what?"

"Did I stutter, do as you're told." He looked at me with a daring look. His demanding tone made my pussy ache, I had never touched myself in front of anyone, but I wanted to obey him. The thought of him watching me turned me on even more...

He watched me intently as I moved back on the bed to plant my feet on it. I widened my legs, and heard an animalistic growl from his throat. My hand started touching my stomach, going down to my center. His jaw clenched.

When my fingers went by my folds I felt how soaking I was, because of him. I started rubbing my clit in front of him, his eyes still on mine. The intense eye contact made me whimper. My finger lowered and I teased myself, before I slipped one inside me. My mouth opened and my eyebrows furrowed.

"That's right, so fucking desperate. Do you want me to touch you instead?" His voice was low.

"Yes." I whined.

My hand slowed down, thinking he would do it.

"Did I say you could stop?"

I shook my head while adding another finger, my back arched and I started moaning softly.

"Look at you, kitten, fucking yourself in front of me." He chuckled.

I noticed his growing bulge but he didn't show any sign of taking care of it. I wanted him to.

I tilted my head back, my mouth ajar, letting out moans as my fingers picked up pace.

"Daddy." I mumbled.

I heard him grunt and smiled internally. But when I looked up he still controlled himself. I added a third finger, whimpering when I moved them in and out. My thumb started rubbing my clit and my hips bucked. I heard him swore under his breath.

My orgasm was close and I moaned louder, my back arching.

Just as I was on the edge he interrupted me by taking my wrist away. I hadn't even noticed that he got up. I gasped, surprised by his sudden touch.

"Did I say you could fucking cum?" He gritted out.

I gulped.

"No."

"Turn around, hands and knees."

I turned around and did what he said. I felt his hands on my waist.

He slapped my ass and then grabbed a fist full of my hair harshly. I whined.

"Isn't this what you wanted, for me to treat you like a brat?"

"Yes, daddy."

With a grunt he entered me, and started pounding with aggressive thrusts. I whimpered and my hands grabbed the sheets. He didn't hold back, not one bit. And I loved it.

He knew exactly what to do, how to do it. I had never felt such pleasure in my life.

"That's right, milk my fucking cock, whore."

I moaned at his words, the pleasure was too much.

"Please let me cum." I begged.

He chuckled in my ear, still a hard grip on my waist.

"You think you deserve that, for being such a tease?"

He rammed into me harder, and I felt myself being pushed over the edge, until he slowed down.

"Please, daddy, let me cum for you." I said in a desperate tone.

He didn't answer, only grunted.

I was close again, only for him to slow down, yet again. I whined.

"James, please. I can't take it."

He slapped my ass, then started pounding harder.

"Fuck you feel good." He breathed.

My eyes closed, and my brows furrowed when I felt the orgasm approaching.

"Cum for me, kitten."

Finally I did, screaming his name. He didn't stop fucking me, not until he came inside me too, moaning deeply. We both breathed heavily, and without his hands on my waist I would've fallen down on the bed.

He kissed my shoulder.

"You did so good."

I smiled at his praising words, and he pulled out of me. I laid down on the mattress and heard him walk away. I was almost asleep when I felt him clean up between my legs with a towel. Then he pulled the sheets over my body, and the bed dipped down behind my back. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my back to his chest.

He moved my hair away from my shoulder to give me a kiss on my neck. I curled up against him.

"Goodnight, angel." He muttered, but I was already asleep.

-
An entire chapter of SMUT lmao. I hope you're happy now😂😂😂🤭👏🤩

Thoughts?