chapter25- Concert and flashing :')

i slide my grandmothers ring onto my finger as i pace back and forth praying silently to myself backstage before i settle on the sofa beside the stage and the girls appear beside me. "fifth harmony prayer circle" someone yells and we all stand in a circle holding each others hands, "God we pray to you tonight that we give the best performance we can to start off this tour...we pray for our loved ones and for each other that we can continue this journey with the support we have and we pray for good health especially camila with her uncoordinated feet
we pray to you in jesus name...
Amen" Ally says and we join in at the end before camila groans, "you just had to mention me falling, didn't you" Camila says and ally smiles nodding as we all put our hands in the circle and after dinah's count to three we yell "Fifth Harmony". We are called out on stage after demi finishes welcoming the crowd to her first concert of the tour and then she introduces us and we all walk out and take our places for the first song.

"alright guys...how about we kick this off with the song...'me and my girls'" i say turning to the girls who all smile at me and the music starts and the dance along singing. We go though our song list and finish on 'miss movin on' before we thank the crowd and run backstage and yell goodluck to little mix who pass us going on stage.

"let's go quickly shower" dinah says and we all return to the dressing room and i run into the shower yelling "i dags it first" and i hear them groan as i turn the shower on. I step out of my clothes and step under the refreshing hot water and start to wash myself as i hear little mix singing in the arena above me, "Lo! are you done yet?" i hear normani ask as I step out wrapping a black towel around my body, "two seconds manibear" i say as i dry my body and hair before slipping on a black lace bra and underwear set and walk out of the room.

"there you go mani" i say passing her to get to my clothes and she wolf whistles,  "go shower you dirty animal" i say laughing, I turn to see the other girls staring at me and ally blushes. "guys my eyes are up here" i joke as i step into my jeans and I'm about to pull them up when I hear the door behind me open, "holy fuck Lo!" i hear as i pull my jeans up and turn to see Demi, Cher and James and Brad from the vamps standing in the doorway.

"you should knock more often" i say as i pull a dark purple hoodie over my bra, "not if I see you in your bra i won't" demi says cheekily throwing me a wink. "so what are you guys doing here?" i ask James and Brad and Brad blushes red, "we were in the area and wanted to wish you guys luck with the tour" James says and i smile hugging them both, "Thanks" i say as i slip black socks onto my feet and dark purple doc martins before i settle on one of the sofas in the room as they sit on another and i hear the bathroom door unlock.

"Mani we have guests so don't come out if your not dressed" i say laughing at the end and i hear her groan, "can you pass me my clothes then? at least I won't be flashing to them like you did" she says and i jump up grabbing her denim shorts and a tight red croptop before handing them through the crack in the door as we laugh. "so where is the other girls?" James asks and i turn to see only ally is in the room, "they were here a minute ago" i say and ally giggles, "they went to go shower in little mix's dressing room because Lo and mani take awhie" she says continuing to giggle and i walk over to her.

"really? that's funny?" i ask and she nods continuing to giggle and i push her onto the sofa straddling her as i start to tickle her, "No! Lo! sto-oppp" she says through laughing and i laugh shaking my head as I continue tickling her. "Let the girl go shower Lo!" mani says exiting the bathroom and i get up outstretching my hand for ally and pull her up, "your mean" she says pouting as she carried clothes into the shower.

"No sex for you tonight" Normani says pushing my shoulder lightly and demi cracks up into laughter along with normani as Cher and the boys look clueless and i feel my face heat up. "shut up mani" i say sitting on the sofa and pulling my fuzzy green comforter over my body, "Lo? say awake, we're gonna go get food then I have something planned" dinah says as her and camila entered the room and i nod cuddling up to mani who is sitting beside me and she wraps an arm over my shoulder as i rest my head on her chest.

We hear yelling from the bathroom and jump up to see what's wrong, "ally? what's wrong? open the damn door!" i yell banging on the door and she unlocks it and pulls me inside before locking it again as she starts crying and i wrap my arms around her. "your okay! what's wrong allycat?" i ask hugging her and she wraps her arms around my waist sobbing into my hoodie, "i don't want to ta-talk a-bout itt" she says stuttering at the end as she starts crying again.

"Let's go buy some ice cream" i say pulling away as she calmed down and i wipe away her tears as she nods lacing up her white converse and i look at her outfit smiling a little, she was wearing small black denim shorts and my light blue hoodie which was a little too big for her. I take her hand in mine and walk out of the bathroom to see everyone looking at us, "going out for ice cream" i say as i lift my phone and my wallet putting them in my pocket with ally's phone i picked up in the bathroom.

-----------------
hey guys...

but I'll try and update soon and b bring alren in sooooonnnnn♡

i Love you♡
staystrong♡
and stay beautiful♡