chapter19 - shopping...

We pull up to the mall and we are instantly surrounded by paparazzi and ally grabs my hand with normani latching onto my other and we look to see dinah, Camila and demi holding hands as we all manage to pass through the paps and get inside. "Wow....stalker much" i joke laughing and the girls laugh with me as we skip over to topshop,  "omgggg i need these!" Camila yells running over to the various amounts of bows and starts dropping them into a basket she has and i laugh walking off to the jackets...I'm needing a new leather jacket.

I try on a few before i settle on a black leather jacket with studs on the shoulders before i pick up a few various beanies and a new pair of black wedges before paying and meeting the girls. "let's go buy some comfy clothes, swimsuits, pyjamas and some shoes" demi says and we all nod going into various shops picking up new sets of pyjamas, shorts, hoodies and sweats to be comfy then we all pick up a few bikinis and then settle on four pairs of shoes each.  I buy a new pair of black doc martins, red velvet wedges, a pair of white converse and a pair of black heels, before we decide to just head to the food court as we skipped breakfast.

"Let's get chicken" demi says pulling us towards a KFC and we nod sitting in a booth, before long a waiter arrives taking our order before going to collect our food after he subtly winks at ally. "Food!" Camila yells as the boy places our food down and he jumps a little nearly knocking over my diet Pepsi, I glare at him and he sees my glare and instantly backs away from the table.

"Wow...what did the boy ever do to you?" ally says laughing and i smile, "He just nearly spilt my soda" i say and ally rolled her eyes. "jealous much?" i hear someone say and turn to see demi smirking at me, "what? he nearly spilled my pepsi" i whisper and she laughs, "yeah not because he winked at ally or that" she says and i roll my eyes before picking up my food and starting to eat.

We finish our food and we walk out deciding to go to more shops, Normani slips her hand in mine and gives me a small smile, "you okay boo?" She asks and i nod my head giving her a small smile. Normani leads us all over to a lingerie shop and pulls us inside, "let's get new underwear for tour" demi says as her and ally walk off, Dinah and camila join hands and skip off while normani pulls me over to some lace sets of underwear.

"Try a few on" Normani says pushing me towards the underwear and i shrug lifting up black, red and purple sets of bra and panties, "I'll try them on" i say walking into the changing area and slipping off all my clothes and underwear before slipping on the fitted black set. i look in the mirror and find it comfortable before i hear normani yells, "let us see" she says and i walk out thinking it was only her but when I get out i see the whole group looking me up and down.

"Damn Lauren!" dinah says as normani wolf whistles and i feel my face heat up before I quickly return to the changing room and try the others on without showing the girls this time before I redress into my own clothes. I walk out holding the underwear in my hands and go pay as the girls pay for theirs before we walk to a denim store where I buy several pairs of skinny jeans, shorts and denim jackets and we head to Starbucks buying caramel hot chocolates and heading home.

----------------------
hey guys...hope you like it!

my arm is feeling a little better now i took some painkillers so I'm gonna write as much as I can before it starts hurting :P

i just wanna thank my new bestfriend and sister♡
or callykoalabear as i call her♡

so Let's all thank her for this update :')

I Love youuuu callykoalabear♡♡

oh and i love you guys too♡
staystrong♡