chapter5- The Beach :)

Troy is standing at the door wearing black skinny jeans, black converse, a white button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a plain black tie hung loosely around his neck. "Wow allycat! you look hot!" He says and i roll my eyes at his choice of words,  "Thanks again lauren" ally says pecking my cheek and i give her a hug, "anytime babe, see you later, call me if you need anything, and you...boy! hurt her and I'll break you...got it!" i say kissing her temple as troy nods quickly before they walk over to his car and he doesn't even open the door for her...Some man he is.

I get into the black camaro (picture up the top or at the side) and put my phone on speaker as I call perrie from little mix,

(perrie- P lauren - L)

P- hey Lo! what's up?

L- hey pezza! heard your in LA?

P- yeah! sure, wanna hang out?

L- yeah! I'm going to the beach if you wanna join?

P- sure, I'll get my stuff, see ya soon

L- bye pezza!

P- see ya Lo!

I hang up as I drive through the streets towards the little mix house they bought over here for business and minutes later i get there and just walk in knowing perrie is nowhere near ready. "hey Lauren! " jade yells rushing forward to hug me and i laugh,  "hey pickle! how you been?" i ask and she giggles, "im good Lo! and wow you have some abs!" she says poking my stomach and i giggle squirming around and perrie appears hugging me from behind.

"hey Lo!" she says and i turn hugging her before we say goodbye to the girls who all had dates today before I drive to the beach where there is only some elderly couples holding hands being cute. "come on pezza! " i yell running forward dropping my towel beside my converse, my shirt and shorts before throwing sand in perrie's direction which just so happens to go down her shirt.

perrie groans taking off her crop top and shorts before hurtling towards me and i turn round sprinting into the freezing cold water and i quickly swim away from perrie. I turn to see perrie has disappeared and i stop swimming and decide to head back, I'm about ten metres before I feel arms wrap around my waist pulling me underwater and i hold my breath as I go under to see perrie waving goofily at me and i roll my eyes pulling her to the surface.

she jumps on my back and i laugh swimming around with her on my back dunking her occasionally before we decide to head back to dry off. As we approach our pile of clothes i hear my ringtone go off; Little things by one direction...Ally's ringtone, perrie giggles hearing it and i roll my eyes drying my hands before answering as I start to dry myself.

L- hey allycat! how's the date?

A- he had to leave for an emergency at work...could you maybe pick me up if that's not too much hassle?

L- sure princess! where are you?

A- I'm at the Italian place -Donatellos
thanks boo!

L- be there in 10 babe...its no problem

A- thanks see you soon babe

L- bye boo!

A- bye boo!

-----------------
hey guys hope your enjoying this fanfict...I'm trying my best to upload and I've wrote some material but not much...

and I'm a very sleep deprived human because of wattpad stories...so if you want me to read one then just message me :')

I'm a dork...you just have to deal with it ;)

thanks for reading♡
staystrong♡