𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Start from the beginning

I'm catching my breath, my body coming down from its high, when Gray keeps licking and pumping in and out of me. "I c-can't," I whimper as my body rubs against the cold sheets. "Not again, I c-can't." My body is over-stimulated, my clit sensitive, making me moan at the lightest touch.

"Shh," Aaron whispers against my lips. "Let us make you feel good, baby." He presses kisses to my lips and then my cheeks, and I nod frantically as I feel my body come close to another orgasm. My head throws back as I feel a burning pain in my pussy, knowing that Gray just spanked me there. He smirks as he goes back down to licking me up, and after a few minutes of his mouth on my pussy and Aaron's on my breasts and lips, I come.

My body is screaming for them to stop, probably red and sweaty all over, red and purple marks of Aaron's teeth and lips on my breasts and neck. However I'm not surprised when they don't stop their torturing, Aaron lifting me up in his arms and sitting on the bed and placing me on his lap.

I notice he is naked, as I feel his cock rub against my pussy. I moan and can't help but grind a little, making Aaron chuckle. Gray stands in front of me as he unzips his pants and lets them drop down. "You're going to take him in your mouth as I fuck this pretty pussy?" Aaron groans in my ear, grabbing my sex as he feel how wet I am.

His commanding voice urging me to answer him pulls me out of my thoughts, and I say with shaky breaths, "Yes, sir, I'm going to let you fuck me as I suck his cock." Aaron hums approvingly and quickly lifts me up, placing his head at my entrance as he impales me slowly, making me feel every inch of him.

Gray's hand gripping my hair takes my mind away from Aaron's cock shoving into of me, and he pushes my face towards his cock as it stands in front of me, pre-cum dripping from the tip. He smears it over my lips, and I suck the tip as I make out with it, running my tongue all over it. He seems to not take the teasing well, as he forcefully shoves his cock down my throat, making me gag and spit drible all over him.

Aaron kisses me behind my ear softly, a pure and erotic comparison to Gray thrusting his hips as he grabs my hair harshly and pushes my lips up and down his dick. He uses my face as Aaron's hips thrust upwards, his hands on my waist as he shove me up and down his cock.

My eyes close as I feel my body being used, my clit sensitive as it rubs against Aaron's balls each time he shove himself inside of me. I keep moaning around Gray's length, his cock going past my gag reflex as I try to breath through my nose. He pushes my face off him at times when I find it too hard to breath, letting me catch my breath as he soon starts to use my mouth once again.

"You like being used, don't you, whore?" Aaron whispers in my ear. "You like having two cocks inside of you. Are you imaging how it would be if there was one more filling all your holes?" Aaron's erotic words are what push me down, his hand snaking across my waist and between my legs, finding my clit, making me scream around Gray's length as I come. I feel Gray's hot cum shoot down my throat, some dribbling down my chin as I try to swallow it all.

Gray kisses me once on the lips, as a goodbye kiss. "I'll leave you two alone now. This is your moment." I thanked him with a smile, and I hear him dress himself as Aaron lays me down on the bed. I close my eyes, my body too tired to respond to anything. The bed dips at my side, and I open one eye before closing it, seeing Aaron lay down next to me.

"Did you like it?" He whispers as he leaves a mis on my cheek.

"I loved it. Thank you," I answer with a smile, moving my body closer to his and wrapping my arm around him.

"Just remember you're mine," he whispers against my lips, his tongue running over my bottom one. "Forever," he whispered too low to hear.

But I hear it.

I hear everything.

I have fucking changed tenses in this story a hundred million times

I have fucking changed tenses in this story a hundred million times. I swear when I finish writing this book I'm gonna edit it and it will all be in present tense. I'm just too indecisive to even choose a tense lmao.

Anyways, RIP that pussy ayeee.

Most of you wanted a threesome, as well as me, so here it is. I've never written one so I'm proud of this one. And I'm loving Gray, ngl. Wouldn't it be fun to have a story about him? Ok, now I'm just having too many ideas to write.

I know it's been a looong time since I have updated so I want to say sorry first, I don't know if it's a writer's block or what the fuck, but I had the idea for the chapter I just couldn't write it. Either way, I'll try to update once a week as before.

QOTC: Hypothetically, if there was a possibility of writing a book about Gray, would you want me to write it or nah? If I do write it just bare in mind that it will probably be next year or smth.

QBIB: What's your favorite color? Mines either purple or that light green that you see everywhere on Pinterest now.

Have a spectacular day, I'm leaving to do Astronomy homework, kill me pls,

Mart 𓆌