𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈

MADISON

I lifted my chin high ready for what he had to say. And then he spoke. "I think we both know we can't pretend like nothing happened anymore. Right, baby?"

I was speechless. Mute. Dumbstruck.

But mostly...aroused.

I knew what he was talking about, yet I kept on with the lie. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

His grip on my chin tightened and surprisingly that just made me wetter. "Don't play dumb with me. You sure knew what you were doing yesterday night touching yourself before me." I blinked shocked at his words. He fucking hated me for what I did.

"I saw you, Madison. How you dived your finger inside of your wet cunt as I jerked off."

"How could you've seen that when I was wearing pants?" I knew I had fucked up when those words left my mouth. I was done pretending now.

Aaron chuckled. "Oh so now you know what I'm talking about?" I just stared there, looking at his blue eyes which seemed way darker than before. I could see the hunger in them. The lust. "Answer me when I speak to you." He raised his voice which startled me.

"Y-yes I know what you're talking about." I muttered dumbstruck at his demanding voice.

"So I couldn't see your pussy?" Why was he asking me this? He just fucking said he didn't after I said it too. "Do I need to repeat myself?"

I shook my head, my chin still grasped by his hand. "You couldn't see it."

"See what?"

"My...pussy."

Some seconds passed before he dropped his hand from my chin and whispered in my ear. "Then show it to me."

"S-show you?" I stammered not sure what he was talking about even though I completely knew.

"Touch yourself" His voice was a groan, full of command and lust, urging me to do just what he asked for.

"W-what?" I repeated struck by his words.

"I said...Touch yourself, Madison."

What was I suppose to do? I knew I could say no, and he would totally understand and leave me alone; but the thing is, I didn't want to say no. I...wanted to touch myself. And I wanted him to watch.

I slowly placed my hands to my back and unzipped my dress, glad that I could unzip it by my own and didn't have to ask him for it. Aaron's eyes never left mine as I licked my lips and finished unzipping my dress, letting it fall to the floor. Aaron's blue eyes travelled to my breasts, which were still encased by my white lace bra. Thank the fucking gods for deciding to put on a sexy lingering set. Aaron had a better look of my panties he would notice I was already wet from him only talking to me.

I didn't know if he wanted me to get completely undress or leave my underwear on. I don't know why I was even debating that, I could decide what I wanted to stay on, but I just felt the need to please Aaron in every shape and form.

He seemed to read my mind because he then said, "I want you completely naked." I nodded, still not sure why I was complying to everything he said. Why was I so fucking dumb? But I really wasn't, because I could've stopped. I could've said no, turned around and do as if nothing had happened. But the truth was that I wanted this so fucking much it hurt. Both in ways I couldn't understand and between my legs.