𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

MADISON

I jumped from Aaron's bed, grabbing a t-shirt of his before running to my bedroom. I had totally forgot yesterday, with me mind blowing tiring sex and whatnot, about my gift for Aaron. I had gone to the mall and searched for hours with the help with Ember until I had found the perfect thing. Ember was against me buying it but well, I won.

I put on a pair of underwear and pajama shorts before grabbing the wrapped box stashed under my bed and walking silently to Finn's room. "Finn," I whispered, moving his little body side to side gently until his eyes opened tiredly.

"Mad?" He whispered with pitted lips, rubbing his eyes.

"We gotta get daddy his gift. I bought something for you to give him." Finn lighted up at that, standing up and walking alongside me to his Dad's bedroom. We silently opened the door, a few creaks and cracks emitting from it, but not loud enough to awake the sleeping boy.

"Ok, I've got a plan. We go to each side of him, and when he starts to wake up, boom, we jump and scare him. Got it?" I whispered, crouching to his height.

"Got it," he answered with a toothy grin, lifting up his thumb excitedly.

We crawled to the sides of the bed, Aaron sprawled on the middle, arms wrapped around a pillow, blankets thrown over his body, and I thanked the lords that I knew he had boxers on instead of being naked. I stood up from my side, lightly brushing his nose, tickling him, until he started to gain consciousness. I went ack to my side and lifted my fingers up in a counting motion.

"One." Aaron yawned.

"Two." Aaron stretched.

"And three." Aaron jumped.

"Boom." We both jolted from our sides, catching Aaron off guard, his eyes bolting open instantly his body jumping slightly.

"What the fuck?" He said looking from Finn to me who now sat on each side of him.

"Sh. Don't say those words," I said, placing a finger onto his lips. He rolled his eyes and before he could complain more I placed the wrapped box on his lap.

"Fuck," he hissed, moving the box slightly to his thigh, "don't...put it there," he added with a strained voice. I tried to contain my chuckle but fail, making Aaron send a glare my way.

"First, Finn' present." Finn smiled, taking the wrapped present from behind his back. With a big grin he placed it in his Dad's hands.

"You bought this?" Aaron chuckled, starting to unwrap.

"Yeah, with my own money," he said proudly even though it was a lie, one Aaron could tell but didn't comment on it, opening the present with a smile. A deep chuckle escaped his lips before transforming into a laugh once opening the present. He lifted his hand in the air, a toast keychain dangling from it.

"This is amazing. I've always wanted a toast keychain. Thanks, bud." He wrapped his arms around Finn, who threw himself on his fathers lap, enveloping him in a hug as well.

"Ok, now mine," I said excitedly, urging him to open the box on his thigh.

"Ok, I'm scared," Aaron sighed with a pained look.

"You're gonna love it, trust me." He started breaking the wrapping papers slowly with furrowed eyebrows, taking his time as if he was beyond scared of what was inside. However, that fear quickly turned into excitement incendio he saw what was inside.

"You didn't have to, this, this is, fuck." He stammered, lost for words. I know, I'm great with gifts.

"Yes, it is," I smiled.