𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Start from the beginning

Gray keeps circling my clit, but now his thumb, as two fingers push inside of me, curling and making me see stars. I'm moaning and squirming as his fingers keep pushing me to the edge. But what is most erotic about this situation, is the fact that they are still talking as if everything is normal, as if I'm just a fuck toy and it's Gray's turn of using me.

"Let go," Gray's velvety voice says behind my ear, and my body automatically obeys, trembling as the euphoria washes over me. His fingers don't leave my pussy, he keeps touching and teasing, his thumb rubbing my sensitive clit.

"I think it's best we take this somewhere else," Aaron interrupts. Gray silently agrees and I mumble a response. Gray pushes me slowly off his lap and I stand as Aaron wraps his arm around my waist and takes me upstairs alongside his friend. And in that moment, I realize why Gray actually came here for.

The big double door opens with the click of the key as it pushes inside the lock. My body tingles in preparation. Sex in this room is the most erotic thing ever with Aaron...so how will it be with two men instead of one? I'm sure my body isn't yet repeated for what it will go through.

"Undress," Gray commands, and I find it both weird and arousing hearing another man order me around.

I slowly and teasingly take my clothes off, even though I'm dying to just get naked and submit to this two gorgeous men. But I'm also nervous, anxious. Will I be able to go through everything they'll put me through, or will that word leave my lips? The word that is able to end everything. Unbound.

The material of my shirt thumps as it falls to the floor, my shoes, skirt and underwear joining the mass of clothes, once that used to cover me and now left me naked and at their mercy.

"Lay down," Aaron says in a sexy whisper, and I walk to the king sized bed, feeling the cold cloth prickle my body with goosebumps. My eyes close, too scared to see what will happen next, yet dying to experience it.

I feel hands roam my thighs, "You're beautiful," Gray says as I look down between my thighs, watching the handsome man in only a pair of jeans, look down at me. I'm startled when I feel hands on my waist, and look to my side, watching as blue eyes stare my body as if it's the most beautiful thing in the planet. I have never felt as beautiful and sexy as I feel under Aaron's presence.

He hunches down, his lips coming down to mine and enveloping me in a never ending bliss. His tongue runs down my bottom lip, and then down my top one, tasting me as I open my mouth and let his tongue taste me. His teeth graze my lip, biting softly and sucking my bottom lip in his mouth. My hands grip the sheets, however, when I feel a hot breath on my sex and a tongue licking me up.

I moan, Aaron muffling the sounds as the kiss turns harder and I feel it in every bone in my body. Gray keeps licking me as he collects all the evidence from my past orgasm. His tongue moves to my clit, circling it as three fingers slide inside of me. My back arches at the intrusion, though I know I'll be soon filled with something thicker.

Aaron's lips move to my neck, leaving open mouth kisses as his friend keeps sucking me and making me moan and whimper. He sucks the skin on my neck harshly, without a doubt marking me. He moves his lips down my breasts, leaving me wet with kisses as he trails down. His teeth graze my left nipple, as his hand groaps and pinches my other breast.

Gray's fingers pump in and out of me, as his mouth keeps sucking my clit and biting it softly, and I'm already ready to come again. Aaron moves his mouth to my other breasts, sucking and kissing me, making me grip his black hair as I push him down. Gray keeps licking me and soon I'm coming again, this time in Gray's mouth.