𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Start from the beginning

"No, we want you here, actually. Come here," Aaron answers, his blue eyes looking my way with a glint of mischief. I take a seat next to him on the sofa, my skirt riding a bit to show the full half of my thigh. Aaron's hand goes instantly to there, caressing my skin slowly as he looks at Gray intrigued as he talks about something I'm not bothered to hear. I look at Aaron, whose back is rested on the end of the couch, his legs slightly opened as his hand keeps drawing idle circles on my bare skin.

I watch as Aaron and Gray keep talking, feeling rather left out as I hear them talk business and blah blah blah. Aaron's fingers start to travel up my thigh and under the fabric of my skirt. I tense as I feel his fingers make my skin tingle with goosebumps. Gray keeps talking, Aaron nodding his head and adding a few words when he find necessary. I'm shocked when he grabs me by the waist carelessly and places me on his lap, as if it was just a normal thing to do in front of one of his friends.

The hand that was on my thigh keeps caressing me there, while the other one snakes across my waist, keeping me still. His breath skins my neck as he tells Gray something. All I hear is faint words flying across the hot air, "yes", "we should", "what do you think?"

"If you want this to stop just say your safe word, Madison," Aaron whispers behind my ear, my body tending to what is about to come, a near future I'm both aware and utterly clueless of.

His fingers move to my inner thigh. I look at my lap, watching as my skirt rides up, revealing more skin than appropriate, but not enough to showcase what his fingers are doing. He slowly and softly treces my lips over the material of my panties, noticing I'm already wet from the teasing he's been doing since I sat on the couch.

"Fucking slut," he huffs in my ear as if unimpressed. However, I estad of making me ashamed of myself or the situation, it just makes me wetter.

"Go sit on his lap." The words make my body tense, words that are louder than the last ones, intended for Gray to hear. I look over to the other diagonally, a smirk forming on Gray's face as his eyes travel down my body. "We can stop this if you want," Aaron whispers in my ear, encouraging me to stand from his lap and making my way over to Gray.

Grey eyes look me up and down with a content smirk, and I slowly descend to his lap, my back making contact with his hard chest. I'm scared to move or grind against him, and I'm undoubtedly more lost when they go back to their chat as if nothing has happened.

Gray's hand goes to my waist, running his fingers over the exposed skin. His other one goes to my thigh, which he spreads slightly.

I find my eyes going over Aaron, as he looks at me and Gray, surprised that his possessiveness doesn't lash out and screams for me to go back to his lap. But he knows Gray. That's the difference. He trusts him.

Gray starts to move my body slowly on his lap, his hands on my waist and thigh making my sex grind against his cock, which is slowly starting to grow underneath me. They keep talking as Gray grinds my body against his, the material of his jeans brushing against my clothed clit at times, and making me moan softly.

His hand goes in between my thighs, teasing me as it runs over the probably flushed skin. My body heats at the image of Gray fingering me as Aaron watches, and I'm Oh-so-close when he moves my panties to the side and runs his finger down my opening. He coats his fingers in my wetness before circling my clit with that same finger, a moan leaving my lips. Aaron chuckles and I can't help but squirm at his actions. He's letting another man touch me before him. Letting another man make me come with his fingers.