part 5

~on week later~
Ava has been out of the hospital for a few days. her mom is finally letting her out of the house and you are going on a date. she meets u outside the building by the flag pole.  you are walking to the ice cream parlor, as you arw walking your hands keep brushing. you finally give in and grab her hand. you get to the ice cream shop, you both get your ice cream and eat it on a bench by the trees. when you both finish yor ice cream Ava has some on the side of her mouth and nose. you lean in and kiss her nose then plant you lips on her licking the ice cream off her mouth.
you sit on the bench with your head on her sholder holding hands just enjoying each other.
after a little while you look at her.
YN: you want to come to the fire station with me?
Ava: yeah I'll come 
YN: be warned tho you might be in for an interrogation after they find out we were in a date. they can be over protective.
Ava: ok lets go.
you walk into the fire station and head into the beanary where ebmvery is sat except your mom. you tell Ava to sit down and give her a kiss in the cheek and go to see your mom in her office.
right outside her office by the front desk is a man standing ther looking around.
you clear your throat
YN: are you here for anything in particular that i can get you help with.
?: yeah i am looking for a Maya Bishop
YN: i can get her, do you have a name i can give her?
?: just telk her it is important but not a name.
YN: mom someone is here for you. they are standing out by the desk.
Maya: did they give you a name?
YN: no they just said its important.
Maya: ok lets go see them.
you both walk out the door when maya stop in her tracks.
YN: Mom what is wrong? why did you stop?
?: Mom?!? Maya you have a kid? Maya bishop has a kid what a surprise.
Maya: Mace?
?: yeah
Maya: i thought you were dead. what happened to you. you like completely ddropped off the face of the earth. now you are just standing here in front of me. sre you ok?
Mason: im fine, i joined the military. i got up off my feet and am now a marine corpse. i just finished my basic traing and thought i would come see how you are doing.
Maya: sk you are better? you have a place?
Mason: yeah im good i an staying in a hotel till they finish on my house.
maya: i can ask carina but you could stay with us.
Mason: carina? who is she?
Maya blushes red realizing her brother doesn't know about her girlfriend and her being her longest relationship.
Maya: my girlfriend and her daughter live with me so I have to ask her.
Maya: so YN this is my younger brother mason. Mason this is YN carinas daughter.
Mason: nice to meet you.
YN: like wise, mom i will be up in the beanary with the team and Ava hoping they didn't scare her to much.
Maya: ok i will be up in a few
you walk into the beanary to see Andy and Robert staring Ava down. being that there are no open chairs and you dont feel like grabbing one. you go and sit on Avas lap hoping it will het Andy and her husband to stop staring Ava down.
but it doesn't stop Andy only Robert. to try and get Andy to stop glaring at Ava uou start to talk about the man down stairs.
YN: mom is down stairs talking to a guy named Mason.
Andy: Mason is here. how was maya holding up
YN: she seemed fine they were just talking she said she should be up soon
Andy: ok im gonna go down to check.
you stand off of Ava's lap, you grab her arm and bring her into the bathroom. you go over to the sink and sit on the countertop. Ava walks over to you and stands between your legs. you lean down and plant your lips on hers. she starts to kiss you with more passion until you pull away.
you push her back a bit and jump down from the countertop.
you take a step closer to her, you lean in making her think you are going to kiss her and her eyes flutter shut. you lean over to her ear and whisper.
YN: will you be my girlfriend?
Ava: yes
you pull away from her ear and lean in to kiss her. she puts her hands on your waist and pulls you body closer to hers. you run your tongue over her bottom lip. she opens her lips just enough for you to slowly slide your tongue in. you put your hands under her shirt. you are in the motion of pucking Ava up but the door opens and you quickly pull away.
you turn around to see your mom looking at you. unsure what to say or do. she has never had to do this before lecture a kid about being safe, and knowing limits and where and where not to do it.
you can tell by the way maya is looking that she is debating wheter to say something or tell Mama and have her lecture me again.
Maya decides to leave it to carina and walks out of the bathroom.
you walk out of the bathroom holding Ava's hand looking for Maya. you find her sitting in the beanary with her team.
when you walk i to the room they are all looking at you.
by this you know Maya told them. you and Ava wave bye to them and walk Ava outside. she sees her moms car and walks away saying she will see you tomorrow.
you walk back inside to see maya in her office grabbing her backpack to leave.
Maya: ready to go home.
yn: yeah, let me just grab my school bag upstairs.
you grab your bag then run down stairs to meet Maya at the door.
you are both walking home not saying a word. Maya not talking makes you really scared. not sure wether Maya will yell at u like she does at the station or avoid it at all cost and have your Mama do it. especially since she is specializes in that stuff.
you enter the house to see your Mama making dinner. you wave at her then walk right into your room