part 16

~1ish years later~

~june 18~
it is your last day of freshmen year. you walk into school so glad it is the last day.
yn: hey guys
Ava and chris: hi
you all walk into the cafe waiting to head to your first class. it is your last day in middle school. as an 8th grader uou font have to go yo vlass you just walk the halls saying bye to people before you have the graduation.
you are walking to your 7th grade math teacher, she is your all time favorite.
yn: hi mrs. darling
mrs. darling: hi yn
yn: im gonna miss walking into your vlass everyday after 2nd period to skip half of history class.
mrs. darling: same, im gonna be so lonely.
you hug mrs. darling then head downstairs to the graduation.
you walk out with your class looking onto the crowd you see maua sitting with tge twins on her lap.

~after the ceremony~
maya: im so proud of you for finishing middle school. now onto high school.
yn: thanks, where is mama?
maya: she got stuck in surgery, im sorry she coulfnt come.
you nod dlowky with a frown. you walk over to Ava and chris. you three are talking about tge summer. when jacquie comes over to bother you.
jacquie: hey loser's, i heard yn is still a baby and calls her mom Mama just loke her baby siblings.
jacquie screamed so everyone around could hear. you look down at your feet hnsurs what to fo but you ferl the tears rolling down your cheeks.
Ava: shut up you b*tch, what else is she supposed to call her Italian mom. mom in Italian is mama and she call her other mom, mom, so why dont you shut up and mind you own business.
you look shocked, you just run away. you end up running down to the soccer fields.
you sit with  your back against the fence struggling to breath. your hands go to the collar of your shirt pulling at it as a way ro get more air. after a few minutes you start to calm your breath down. you can hear people calling your mamename but you dont move. all you want is to just be gone. stay hidden in the bushes for so long that everyone just stops looking for you. so there is no one that relays on you. so there is no one to disappoint.
you close your eyes and place your head to you knees. after a while you feel soneobe arms around you and pick you from the grab.
maya: you ready to leave
you nod your head and lsy it soen on maya's chest as she continues to carry you.
maya: do you want to head yo the station? everyone is waiting for you or we can head home
yn: station please, i want to see vic and travis. and just ait with them holding me
she shajws her head, maya walks over to Ava who was standing with the twin.
you all head to tge station, you hop out of the car and head in the front door. maya wals in behind you with the twins. lucia walks over to Andy and luca over to ben.
you walk over to vic she looks at you with a huge smile but it slowly fades when she sees your tear atauned face wuth you neutral/frowning face.
vic: whats wrong
you shake your head signaling that you dont want to talk about it yet.
vic nods her head on understatement. she than grabs your hand and head into the bunks. vic gets up and leaves you alone for a minute. she then returns with teahis trailing behind her. the each get on one side of you and hug you tight.
you end up falling asleep in their arms.

☆ sorry for spelling mistakes, i normally double check it but i am just truing to get this out so i didnt bother, and i am writing it on my phone☆