Chapter 23: Silence

George and Dream hadn't heard anything in days, no threats or texts from Sapnap, nothing. It was weird, this didn't happen in George's premonition, was it because they hadn't gone too England? They were untouchable from Fundy and Wilbur in Florida? If so, then it's all over. They can relax, well mostly. Dream's still hurting from Sapnap, understandably, but there's no more threats. They can return to normal, keep streaming and making videos. It's all going to be okay. 

"Baby~" George whined, dragging on the 'y'.

"Yes~" Dream copied, looking away from his computer screen to face George.

"Can we stream?" 

"George..."

"I know, I know! It's dangerous, but come on. We can't just cut everybody off with no explanation, that's more suspicious than being weird on a stream. We haven't had any threats recently. It could be a distraction too, please?"

"I don't know , George. Just because we haven't had any threats, doesn't mean it's over."

"Dream. Did I tell you there was more than one "bad guy" in my premonition?"

"Yeah, Fundy and Wilbur, right?"

"Yeah. And where are they? England. What's the worst they can do? Send some threats over a text."

Dream stayed silent, keeping eye contact with George.

"Your right. I just want too protect you, go too the backup computer and get Minecraft loaded up. I'll stream." Dream eventually said, George's face lighting up.

"Yes! I love you, I love you!" George spoke fast, jumping around and kissing Dream on the lips before running on the room and too the backup computer. Sapnap's stuff sat on the desk, his hoodie on the back of the chair. George's excitement left for a second, but he didn't want too miss this opportunity to stream. So he threw Sapnap's hoodie to the side and slid his things off the desk. Turning on the computer and loading up Minecraft, he saw the notification "Dreamwastaken is live!" pop up on his phone. He opened a new tab, typing 'twitch.tv/dreamwastaken' into the search bar. Dream's minecraft character filled the screen, his arm waving around as he turned his mic on.

"Hey chat!" Dream chanted excitedly, doing a spin in Minecraft (F5 mode).

The chat was filled with all sorts.

'DREAM'

'WE MISSED YOU'

'WHERE'S GEORGE?'

'WHERE HAVE YOU AND GEORGE BEEN?'

'WHEN IS GEORGE NEXT STREAMING?!'

"Chat, chat. Calm down! We missed you too. George is downstairs, he'll join the vc soon! We've been busy, chat. I know it's been a while!" Dream said, trying to answer as many people as he could in chat.

'SAPNAP IS IN CHAT'

George's heart dropped, he wished he didn't see that one chat. Dream seen it too.

"Hey, Sapnap." Dream said, trying to sound as normal as possible. Sapnap said hey back in chat. 

George joined the vc with Dream, they began speedrunning. It wasn't a very serious one though, they wanted to have fun. They killed each other a few times, died a few times but most importantly they had fun. The most fun they had in a while. Pure laughter filled the house, all the stress from the previous weeks had been forgotten. 

"I don't care, I'm going!" George shouted, jumping from the platform in the nether to the ground, dying instantly.

"George, you idi-" Dream wheezed, he couldn't finish his sentence. George groaned, this was the fourth time he had died from fall damage. 

"I don't wanna play this game anymore~" 

"That's what you get for being co-" Dream wheezed again. "Cocky."

"It didn't seem like a big drop, I wasn't being cocky!"

""I don't care, I'm going!"" Dream copied George's previous words. "Mhm, not cocky."

George giggled.

"Okay, maybe I was being a bit cocky." They both laughed together. Dream got a donation.

'Sapnap donated 1000' The voice read out. George and Dream fell silent as they waited for the voice to continue reading. The one time Dream turns on text to speech, Sapnap donates. He would have ignored otherwise. 

'Think you deserve this :)' The voice spoke again. It was silent for a few seconds until Dream spoke.

"Thanks." Dream said, trying to move on. Chat didn't want to move on, in fact they got suspicious.

'INVITE SAPNAP TO THE VC'

'PLAY WITH SAPNAP'

'WE WANT SAPNAP'

'AWWW'

'THEY'RE BROTHERS YOUR HONOUR!'

"Chat, come on. Let's move on. It was very nice of Sapnap, yes! Thankyou, Sapnap."

George felt bad, he had asked to stream and now Sapnap was here making things awkward. He wasn't trying to make things awkward, he was trying to make up with Dream. 

"Dream, I'm getting tired. Can we head to bed soon?" George spoke through the vc, in attempt to save Dream.

"Yes, Georgie. Let me say goodbye to chat, come on upstairs!" Dream replied, sighing of relief as chat started saying goodbye instead of talking about Sapnap.

George said goodbye to chat, leaving the vc. He stayed on Dream's stream, just to make sure he didn't miss anything.

"Okay, chat. Thankyou for hanging out, it was really fun. Thankyou for all the donations, subs and bits. It means a lot! I love you all, goodbye!" Dream said, the chat filling with 'goodbye's'. Dream then went offline. George shut down the pc and headed upstairs, entering his and Dream's bedroom. Dream was there, humming.

"Hey..." George said, Dream looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey," Dream replied, biting his lip. "Awkward, huh?"

They laughed a little.

"Yeah, I'd say so. Do you think chat knew?"

"No, don't think so. He wants to be friends again, doesn't he?"

George nodded.

George's phone dinged, it was a text. Silence over.

HIIIIIIIIII

I'M GONNA BE WRITING MORE REGULARLY SO KEEP READING

THIS IS A BIT OF A RANDOM CHAPTER BUT IT'S SOMETHING 

I LOVE YOU 

DONT FORGET TO EAT AND DRINK, KEEP YOURSELF CLEAN BY HAVING A SHOWER (IF YOU'RE NOT ABLE TOO THAT'S OKAY, THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW)!

GOOD MORNING OR GOODNIGHT

BYEEEEEEEE