Chapter 22: What do we do now?

Dream woke up the next morning in George's arms, his eyes were hurting and they were red. When he looked up, he saw George's eyes, also red, he must have been crying too.

George eventually woke up, still having Dream in his arms.

"Morning." George said, scratching Dreams head.

"Morning, sleep okay?" Dream smiled, looking up at the boy.

"Mhm, how about you?"

"Yeah, good."

George nodded, smiling warmly at Dream. Dream stood up after a while, even though he felt sad, he needed to be somewhat productive. George had 15 missed calls from Sapnap and 350 texts, Sapnap REALLY wanted to talk to them.

"Dream, Sapnaps called me." George said, showing Dream his phone. Dream thought for a second, then shook his head.

"No." Dream replied bluntly, snapping his head away from the phone.

"Dream-"

"I said no, I don't want to talk to him."

"Okay..."

George text back, he didn't want to go behind Dreams back and meet him but he also wanted to hear Sapnap's side of the story, properly.

Sapnap, you can't come calling here after what you did.

George got a text back quicker than he expected, almost instantly.

Please George, I know you want to hear my story. Dream doesn't have to listen, as long as you do.

George eyed Dream from across the room, before taking a deep breathe and texting back 'Okay, meet me at Come and Go in 10'. Come and Go was a takeaway coffee shop.

George put on his shoes, kissing Dream goodbye.

"Where you going?" Dream asked before George left, George hadn't thought of a lie yet.

"Come and Go." George said, wanting to die right there for telling the truth.

"Can I come?" Dream asked, although he didn't really want to come, he was just suspicious.

"I'll just bring you back one, what do you want?"

Dream stayed silent for a second.

"...Plain coffee will do." Dream said, suspiciously.

"Okay, I love you goodbye!"

George kissed Dream goodbye one last time before leaving the house, the closer he got too the coffee shop, the more his stomach turned. He was starting to think this was a bad idea, that Sapnap was lying and something was going to happen to him. But he kept walking. Until he saw Sapnap, leaning against the window of the shop with a coffee in hand. They made eye contact, awkwardly holding it for several seconds until George spoke up.

"Hey." George said, basically a whisper. He cleared his throat and tried again, more confident this time. "Hey."

"Hey, thanks for coming." Sapnap replied, smiling in attempt to release some tension.

"I didn't come because I forgive you, I came because you hurt Dream."

Sapnap's smile awkwardly fell, his head nodding slowly.

"Well, thankyou for coming anyway."

"Mhm, let's get this over with. I don't have much time, Dream doesn't know I'm here."

"Oh, okay. Sure."

Sapnap cleared his throat nervously, his breath unsteady. His mouth opened several times to speak, but nothing came out, only sounds.

"Techno breaking in was real, he really did do that. I was upstairs when he broke in, I thought it was you too coming home drunk or something so I started coming downstairs, that's when I seen him. I should've called the police, I know. I tried. But he had seen me already too, he was already making his way towards me." Sapnap started, looking down to hide the sadness and guilt in his face. 

"Okay, then what." George dug, wanting as much information as he could get.

" I tried holding my door shut but he burst in, I mean he's a lot stronger there's no surprise there. He held the knife to my neck, asking where you were. I didn't know, but even if I did I wouldn't have told him."

George huffed in disbelief.

"George, I promise."

"Keep going."

Sapnap hesitated before continuing. 

"So he made me make a deal, to make you fall asleep. He told me the date but nothing else, he just told me I had to make sure you were asleep. If I didn't agree, he would have killed me right there on the spot. We would have never believed you if I didn't though, right?"

"Don't try to trick me into believing you."

Sapnap looked down.

"Why didn't you tell us?" George asked, kicking his shoes together.

" I didn't think it would be bad. I don't know, I'm sorry." Sapnap answered, a tear rolling down his cheek. Normally, George would wipe it away and tell him it was okay. Bring him into a hug and help him fix things with Dream. But it wasn't okay, so he did neither of them things.

"You're only sorry now we know." 

George sighed, beginning to walk into the coffee shop to get him and Dream something. 

"Oh and Sapnap, Dream was crying all night." George smiled sarcastically, making his way to the cashier.

Sapnap sighed, heavily. A large hand turned him around, Techno.

"How funny too see you here, Sapnap." Techno said, smiling.

Sapnap rolled his eyes, removing Techno's hand from his shoulder with his own hand.

"Not now, Techno. I don't feel like dealing with your bull crap today." Sapnap replied, trying to walk away but walking straight into George.

George looked at Sapnap and then at Techno, his mouth gaping open in disbelief.

"Unbelievable." George said, fake laughing before storming away. George could hear Sapnap calling his name but didn't bother turning around, Sapnap wouldn't dare go near the house. Not when Dream's around. George finally made it home, the coffee's in hand.

"Hey," George said, seeing Dream sat in the same position he was in when George had left. George kissed Dream on the lips, taking a seat next to him and handing him his coffee.

"Hey, love." Dream replied, smiling. "Took you a while."

"Mmm, yeah. The queue was pretty big and I decided to walk home slow, it's nice weather outside you know." George replied, feeling guilty for lying to Dream.

"Mhm, well thankyou for the coffee." Dream took a sip. "Delicious, as always."

HIIIIIII

Wow, it's been ages since I wrote on here. I'm so sorry for being so inactive, I haven't been in a great mindset. I'm still not but I owe it to you all for being so patient. I still won't be writing everyday but I will write way more frequent now, I promise!

Thankyou for all the reads and patience for me to continue!

I LOVE YOU

MAKE SURE YOU EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING

HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT 

BYEEEEEEE