Chapter 19: You're crazy

"George what do you mean?" Dream asked after a long silence, confused. "How do you even remember Techno? You met him once."

George sighed, he wasn't ready to talk about this. It was clear whatever it was, was real, but there was no way any of them would believe him.

"I seen it, in a..." George started, not quite sure on what that whole imagination scene was. "A dream, I guess."

"George, you're sounding completely insane right now. You've met Techno once, I know the story of why we stopped talking may have upset you, I'm sorry if it did but I have no feelings towards him. Making up a story like this to get him out of the picture is too far though."

"I'm not jealous! It is Techno, I seen it!"

George could feel his eyes filling with water, he knew this was going to happen.

"Stop it! Techno's a good guy."

George sighed at his defeat as Dream turned away from him and back to Sapnap, rubbing his back. He knew it wasn't the time to cry, but he could feel the tears gathering and that was enough for him to run out the house, although it probably wasn't safe if Techno was still near. He could hear Dream and Sapnap calling his name in the distance, but he kept running. Running and running even though he knew it wasn't a good idea. 

"What is wrong with me? Why am I so sensitive? I'm such an idiot" George thought.

"George!" Dream yelled, finally grabbing onto George's shoulders as he gasped for air and brought George into a hug. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Dream sounded angry, yet still spoke soft. George sobbed into his chest, Dream lightly rubbing his back as Sapnap stood in confusion, awkwardly.

"Why are you crying?" Dream asked once George had calmed himself a bit.

"It doesn't even matter, I sound crazy." George replied, a sarcastic and pissed tone in his voice. That pissed Dream off.

"Don't get funny with me, George. You sound fucking insane, you met Techno once, you don't even know him. I've known him my whole life nearly, he's a good person."

"I know what I saw! I'm not fucking crazy, I seen it. It all happened when I zoned out in the field, Dream."

"What type of drug are you on, fucking hell?"

Dream snapped, shoving George away from him and walking back the journey they ran from, towards the house.

Sapnap stood with George for a minute before reaching out his hand to help him off the floor that George fell too when Dream walked away from him. George took his hand, smiling slightly.

"Thanks." He mumbled, lowering his head as he shuffled down the road. Sapnap stood for a minute, before catching up with George.

"Can you explain to me what you saw?" Sapnap asked, although he agreed that George sounded insane, he knew George needed to get it off his chest. 

"Are you gonna call me insane too?"

"Possibly." Sapnap giggled lightly, George joining in too. "So, where did it start?"

George nodded as he started explaining to Sapnap, they walked home. Sapnap was quite, nodding as he listened to George's words. Dream reached the house already, he walked pretty quick. 

"That was harsh." He told himself, thinking about how scared George looked when Dream raised his voice.

Dream felt guilt swarm him, he waited outside for George to come home. He just wanted to wrap his arm around him and kiss him 100 times while apologizing, hoping George would forgive him. It felt like 20 minutes before they got home, although it was most likely way less.