"Malfoy, how could you say that!" Hermione yelps behind us. 

"She's at some preppy school. She finally decided, oh it's my home, she forgot about us. I mean why wouldn't she write us? Unless she's trying to erase all of us out of her life." 

Draco says valid points but she's a best friend to never forget. "Pansy, you even gave Cyrus's side of the room to Daphne, clearly you are trying to forget the past." 

"Stop! Draco, we apologized, we never asked for your opinion on Cyrus!" Newt shouts and stomps away. I don't blame him, Draco is way out of line. That's when the mail comes. Having a couple of letters land in front of me I smile. 

"It's Nymphadora! I've been lettering her seeing how Cyrus is doing." I explain it to Luna, Hermione, and Ginny. 

"Well, that does it say!" Ginny squeals. 

Opening the letter I read, "Cyrus has been doing great. We all got to see her on Thanksgiving, her smile is always there along with that smirk of hers. I believe she's doing great. She doesn't write as often as she did when she was at Hogwarts but that's because she is getting help from her group of friends to be on the best of behavior. She really wants to ride her Pegasus." My heart shattered by those words.

"At least she's happy?" Luna sighs.

"A pegasus? Why does that sound strange with the name Cyrus?" Ginny itches the back of her neck saddened. 

"She has a group of friends. That's great." Hermione smiles a fake smile and starts pacing. 

"I have another letter." Mentioned I, they all calmly sit down again. "This one says, Well, Pansy, Cyrus has accepted her scar, she no longer looks for a cure without love. She still doesn't feel loved but her friends have taught her they care for her. And she has said all she needs is care. I bet she misses you. She no longer writes to me anymore but she is getting good reports. Letter me again if you want to know anything." I finish reading as tears fall down my puffed cheeks. 

Standing up and slowly walking away Draco whispers, "Told you." Turning around I shout at him; 

"I don't care Draco! She is my best friend! I have to hope she will always remember me!" Then I storm off to my now shared dorm with Daphne. 

On my way to my dorm I mumble, "I don't care, I will never forget about Cyrus." 

Cyrus' POV

"Right foot in front, left foot back, then sway your partner. After the sway, you better be facing the opposite direction." Mrs. Pelpous directs. "Now, look at your partner in the eyes, that signals that it is time to twirls them off their feet. after the twirl, you switch partners and repeat."

Looking in Claude's eyes, he meets my eyes and then twirls me around in the air but drops me and he falls on top of me over my torso. "Lestrange and Levender, you two need to either find new partners or start practicing after class."

"Uhm, I'm sorry Cyrus. we need to split I'm no good." 

"No way, Claude! My dorm is in the east wing by the dueling Block on the first floor, it's at the end of the longest hallway, meet me after dinner and bring confidence, I heard she's very helpful." Hugging him, and letting go I smile. 

"We will dance the night off until we can prove we are good enough partners. We'll get a great grade for this ballroom test thing. I promise, I don't bite, only if I hate you." Winking I walk away.

I meet my other friends in the Culinary Arts room. "Hey, you three." I perk my voice as I see my friends. 

"Hey girl, almost Christmas break. What are you doing on break?"