Fired 2 (Y/n pov)

Start from the beginning

Actually she is the one who holds grudges against me....because the show I was working on for a whole year was hers!

Yes! That day do you remember she left  in half way of my trail show. I got a lot of positive comments from the audience. So the supervisor decided to switch her to another show while giving me her show. But it is out of my hand I didn't mean to grab her show.

Maybe if she had stayed that day we would have been atleast as continued as partners. It's her bad luck or ratherly her arrogance!

But she always said I am her doom. So does others believe cause they didn't know what really happened in that day of trail. I am sure she made some extra stories and made others to hate about me. I realised that she is really good at this!

Mr Cha: " I told you to not enter the office without my permission!"

Kim mi so: " Ah! Stop it uncle ! Why r u strict to your cute niece?"

Yeah she is Mr.Cha's sister's daughter and that's the only reason she is here! She is supposed to be fired long ago according to me!

Mr.Cha: " Still in working hours you are my employee and I am your employer! So you should behave"

She never minded his words and deep inside for Mr Cha she is a burden. He also never meant to have such a mean girl in his show!

Kim Mi So: "Ah! Whatever. So what's are you gonna do with this.......Ms Kim.....it's a shame to have a same sur name as her. Thank god we are not related in any way!"

Y/n : "I myself so glad about that Miss Kim! Cause I can't bear to have a sis or in laws like you!"

Kim mi so: " You better watch your......"

Mr.Cha: " Thats enough of you both and Mi so now get out!"

She just walked out rolling her eyes. Anyway it's not her first time to get kicked out of Mr.Cha office.

Mr. Cha: "things can't be undone........... also I can't let this go so easily"

Is he gonna reprimand me or work over time?

Mr.Cha: " You're suspended! That's it end of the meeting, you may go!"

For whatever it is, this isn't the best solution! Suspended? Com'on but.......why should he? If not me who will manage my show. Though he said that the meeting was ended he blurted out the question.

Y/n: "Then who will manage my show Mr.Cha?"

Mr.Cha : " Mi so will take care of it! You can take over next month. I will send the suspension letter by the evening. you can leave after you sign it and submit it to me"

Alright! I have no other go but to just accept the sentence "Suspension". I don't care of being home, but it's just my show. It is going in wrong hands! It's ok y/n you got enough capability to pull out a show from scrap to the top. So don't worry it's them who is gonna suffer.

Y/n : "Well then meet you in the evening!"

I just left. I don't have any deal with him anymore. I wish the day ended here......but it seems Doom was clinging onto me for the day! And I didn't see what was waiting for me!

————————————————————————————

Hello readers! I am sorry I am late! I was just melted as butter!

Heard the butter?
"Got the army behind us when we say so"
"I will melt your heart into 2"
"Smooth like butter like the criminal under cover"

are my favourite lines! What's yours? I am really melted when they mentioned army!

I just like this a lot! Also many are spamming the comments section with

"Yoongi is secretly fluent in English we all know"
I don't know why the heck are spamming the comments section. Some say if they some like this the views are gonna get deleted. It sounded scary and I don't know whether it's true or just a myth. Cause when the big hit released 'boys with luv' they said this!

 But let's just support and cheer up the boys of no matter whatever happens!!! Let's break the record

But let's just support and cheer up the boys of no matter whatever happens!!! Let's break the record.......maybe they already did!

And who like v's messy hair in the butter MV bts reaction video and the butter interviews.  Ahh! He looks like a cute brown broccoli!

  Ahh! He looks like a cute brown broccoli!

Get it let it rolll!!

Also I decided to write my next ff on jimin. I am ready with the plot now gonna prepare the book cover!

As I said I changed the description.....at least let's see if my views increase after it!

Next part will be coming soon so until then this is

Bye! Borahae!