Fired 2 (Y/n pov)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "I am sorry Supervisor Cha!....but I have my own reason!"

Mr.Cha: "Do I look like I care about your silly reasons?......do you even realise what you DONEEEEE!"

He blew up in the last word..........Oh god! This is my end day!

Y/n: " I am sorry.....I didn't mean to. My critical situation pushed me into this....also the traffic......"

Mr.Cha: "SHUT UP Y/N!!!!!.........I TOLD YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT THIS WAS A IMPORTANT INTERVIEW AND COULD BE A LIFE TURN FOR OUR PROGRAM!........I TRUSTED YOU!!"

I felt guilty.....I knew he has been working hard to get to this our show to the top. He is a really dedicated and persistent man. He does gets angry and scolds his employees. But have never been so harsh. I felt soft giggles and whispers around me. I know those all the silent words passing in each other ears were about me. I feel embarrassed. I wanted the ground to swallow me which was impossible.

Mr Cha then looked around and saw all the others looking at me.  He realised that he shouldn't have rebuked me in front of my piers.

Mr Cha: "To my office.....NOW!"

Y/n : "Y-Yes sir! I-I Am c-coming"

I could hear my so called piers mimicking my words.I ignored them just like I always do. But they are really persistent to pull me down and bully me. NEVERMIND......I need to handle something!

Soon we were in his office. I could still feel the angry aura around. He offered me to sit in the roll chair. I slowly sat in the chair. I didn't even have a boldness to say sorry. Cause I know it's my mistake......or maybe my DEAREST CLUMSY BELOVED HUSBAND'S!

Mr Cha, he is the man who I am most respected in my life. He is my honoured person in my heart next to Ms Clare.

He rolled in his hair and ran his hands across his hair and took a deep breath to calm himself down. He at last spoke politely. I know he never wanted to blast or rebuke me he just got a short temper.

Mr Cha: "Y/n........I know you are travel a long distance for a long time to just work in this station. But aren't you supposed to plan accordingly! I know it's your first time being late......but it doesn't matter whether it first or last.......the IMPACT it causes MATTERS!"

Y/n : " Yes sir! But my situation was out of my hand. My car was....... broke down even before I got from home.....and their was a strike carried in my neighbourhood which made it a difficult task for Taxi to pass through. Also my phone......it got exchanged with my husband. So I was helpless to even get in touch with you about my delay! I swear I didn't mean to....."

I was almost in verge of tears....I know I did lie about my car. But I can't let others know that I got a silly clumsy hubby!

Mr Cha: "Yeah I get about your situation. But aren't we supposed to take the situation of the other side also into CONSIDERATION RIGHT?? Do you know what happened just because you were LATE!?.....THE client you were supposed to interview left and he told that he would never GET TO THE INTERVIEW OF OUR STATION AGAIN BECAUSE OF OUR LACK OF HOSPITALITY!!"

I was just stunned by his words. Is being late comes under hospitality? But what to do if that guest was so rude! But still he is not to blame!

Y/n: " Sir! Don't worry I will try to console him and bring him again to interview in our show......I PROMISE! "

??: "Sounds good MS Kim but sadly it is impossible!"

A female.......which I hate evilly purred from the entrance of the officer. It's Ms Kim Mi So!